Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

That's where the spent cartridges were found.

Yet none those reported hearing a gun fired yet they could hear some movement from the dog.
Why would they hear cartridges in relation to Nevill? I believe Nevill was shot once on the stair case. But the shots to Nevill are likely to have occurred prior to the phone line being connected up. And with regards to any shot to Sheila, you really should check how loud the rifle is. I do not believe a shot upstairs would have been heard via the kitchen phone.

Why would they hear cartridges in relation to Nevill? I believe Nevill was shot once on the stair case. But the shots to Nevill are likely to have occurred prior to the phone line being connected up. And with regards to any shot to Sheila, you really should check how loud the rifle is. I do not believe a shot upstairs would have been heard via the kitchen phone.
No the cartridges from the shots to Nevill were found in the bedroom. I think you know this. Only four were found in the kitchen which would correspond to the four head shots after he had been made unconscious. Judging from your previous post you claimed it was after the police had gained entry. So they didn't hear gunshots but could hear a small dog moving around.

I beginning to find your argument inconsistent and you seem to be ignoring facts you must know to be true.

Last edited:
No the cartridges from the shots to Nevill were found in the bedroom. I think you know this. Only four were found in the kitchen which would correspond to the four head shots after he had been made unconscious. Judging from your previous post you claimed it was after the police had gained entry. So they didn't hear gunshots but could hear a small dog moving around.

I beginning to find your argument inconsistent and you seem to be ignoring facts you must know to be true.
You are forgetting what I have told you above. The defence are now claiming there were 30 shots, not 25. So what's the betting that the four cartridges found upstairs were part of a 2nd investigation construct instigated by Ainsley, Jones Cook, Miller et al?

How is the following not fact?

The victims were shot at close range in enclosed environments, ie bedroom; kitchen etc.

The rifle is lightweight, as displayed by ballistics expert ITV 2012. The same expert also did not believe it would be difficult to reload. It is possibly more difficult to reload the final bullet than the others.

Once hit, an adult victim would be in pain and there is a likelihood that they would experience reduced function / mobility.

The more shots received, the greater the loss of function / mobility for the shot victim concerned.

The more imobile a victim becomes, the more easy a target they become for the shooter.

Physical effort while wounded would lead to exhaustion.

Let's have a photo of the bed up on here so we can see whether it looks like it was slept in?

I think you have a problem with the concept of an armed woman physically getting the better of a man. A father is not going to kill his own daughter is he? Neither is he going to put himself in the line of fire, after having already received shots from her.

Work it out your self but these weak women and strapping men stereotypes are not going to solve what really took place.

You are forgetting what I have told you above. The defence are now claiming there were 30 shots, not 25. So what's the betting that the four cartridges found upstairs were part of a 2nd investigation construct instigated by Ainsley, Jones Cook, Miller et al?
Good grief. They were found in the bedroom by SOCO long before Ainsley became involved. This conspiracy theory knows no bounds.

Good grief. They were found in the bedroom by SOCO long before Ainsley became involved. This conspiracy theory knows no bounds.
So they say, but ask yourself how many statements were re-written under Ainsley? How many in support of Bamber discarded and withheld from defence? What about logs being re-written? What if the spent cartridges found in the bedroom were from the five extra shots now being claimed by the defence (and not linked to Nevill)? Instead of taking up the 2nd investigation like mother's milk, recognise that the case has massive support as an MOJ.

I'm aware of something that has previously been suggested, which would fit that last sentence.
I haven’t read the whole thread so not sure what’s been intimated
That’s fascinating to hear. You must be nephew through his birth parents, who (according to the Sky documentary I’ve just watched) Jeremy had an unhappy reconnection with?
Yep, I oddity realise he had made contact with his birth parents again mind. That’s interesting to know.

So they say, but ask yourself how many statements were re-written under Ainsley? How many in support of Bamber discarded and withheld from defence? What about logs being re-written? What if the spent cartridges found in the bedroom were from the five extra shots now being claimed by the defence (and not linked to Nevill)? Instead of taking up the 2nd investigation like mother's milk, recognise that the case has massive support as an MOJ.
From the trial itself Bamber was asked if in his entire life he had even seen Sheila hold a gun. He said that he hadn't seen her ever hold a gun but thats not to say she hadn't. So even her own brother on trial for murder concedes she hadn't held a gun as far as he could recollect. 25 out of 25. Also she seems to have managed to shoot herself in the head twice which i would imagine would be quite tricky. And I say again the bullets unusually were coated with bees wax and it would have been impossible not to have got this on her hands.

The picture of Sheilas bed you asked for. Its in an article discussing the defences arguments about the rifle being moved etc.
Jeremy Bamber will NOT be freed after case reviewers refuse to grant appeal hearing over 1985 family murder

Actually i'm not certain this is Sheilas room :confused: - can you find any photos of the bed if not.

Last edited:
I haven’t read the whole thread so not sure what’s been intimated

Yep, I oddity realise he had made contact with his birth parents again mind. That’s interesting to know.
I don’t know if it was another connection or not mate, the documentary just made reference to the fact that when old enough both Jeremy and Sheila sought out their birth parents. For Sheila it was a positive reconnection, not so for Jeremy, who was born out of an affair between a vicars daughter and an army officer. Showed a brief shot of his birth father posting the announcement of Prince Harry’s birth at Buckingham Palace, where he employed after the army as part of the royal staff.

From the trial itself Bamber was asked if in his entire life he had even seen Sheila hold a gun. He said that he hadn't seen her ever hold a gun but thats not to say she hadn't. So even her own brother on trial for murder concedes she hadn't held a gun as far as he could recollect. 25 out of 25. Also she seems to have managed to shoot herself in the head twice which i would imagine would be quite tricky. And I say again the bullets unusually were coated with bees wax and it would have been impossible not to have got this on her hands.

The picture of Sheilas bed you asked for. Its in an article discussing the defences arguments about the rifle being moved etc.
Jeremy Bamber will NOT be freed after case reviewers refuse to grant appeal hearing over 1985 family murder

Actually i'm not certain this is Sheilas room :confused: - can you find any photos of the bed if not.
No that is the main bedroom of June and Nevill and the rifle can be seen near the window in the second photograph. Bamber's supporters have claimed that confirms a rifle was seen from outside the house by the police before they gained entry but that is ridiculous as the same photograph shows that the bed quilt has been moved off the bed and placed on the chair at the end of the bed so that photograph must have been taken much later.

I have seen a photograph of the bed in Sheila's room and it does look as if it had been slept in with some blankets turned back.

I don’t know if it was another connection or not mate, the documentary just made reference to the fact that when old enough both Jeremy and Sheila sought out their birth parents. For Sheila it was a positive reconnection, not so for Jeremy, who was born out of an affair between a vicars daughter and an army officer. Showed a brief shot of his birth father posting the announcement of Prince Harry’s birth at Buckingham Palace, where he employed after the army as part of the royal staff.
That army officer is my grandad, my mams Dad. He was in charge of The Royal Mews at one point, lived in a bungalow in the palace grounds. That’s the interesting part of Bambergs story I was alluding to. My nana had some very strange phone calls at one point in relation to family tree.

That's not really an example of JB trying to frame his sister is it? Beeswax I don't know. But like I said, there was originally a casefile for the sister. Anyway I have an image of bedroom in question but not sure how to post it up.
That army officer is my grandad, my mams Dad. He was in charge of The Royal Mews at one point, lived in a bungalow in the palace grounds. That’s the interesting part of Bambergs story I was alluding to. My nana had some very strange phone calls at one point in relation to family tree.
Yeah, as per prev post 👍
It has been re investigated by a cold case team and belive me they love to show they are better than the the original team....to be fair the original team were in the 80's....also it was heard again by three high court judges and all agree the conviction is safe....I know what I belive
Which cold case team? I've never heard of that. As for the appeal, I used to think exactly the same way about appeals. Until I learned that appeals are not designed to overturn wrongful convictions. Primarily they are set up in such a way as to uphold them.

Last edited:
That's not really an example of JB trying to frame his sister is it? Beeswax I don't know. But like I said, there was originally a casefile for the sister. Anyway I have an image of bedroom in question but not sure how to post it up.

Yeah, as per prev post 👍

Which cold case team? I've never heard of that. As for the appeal, I used to think exactly the same way about appeals. Until I learned that appeals are not designed to overturn wrongful convictions. Primarily they are set up in such a way as to uphold them.
The cold case team were from the met as I say they have a culture of being the best investigators especially if they are met. In my experience with appeals at rcj, there job is to examine the original process for fairness and and being lawful, which they clearly belive it was.
The cold case team were from the met as I say they have a culture of being the best investigators especially if they are met. In my experience with appeals at rcj, there job is to examine the original process for fairness and and being lawful, which they clearly belive it was.
Sorry they have a culture of believing they are top investigators. Hence why would love to find the golden nugget they proves his innocence which they never did.

Last edited:

Sorry they have a culture of believing they are top investigators. Hence why would love to find the golden nugget they proves his innocence which they never did.
I don't think there has been a Met cold case exploration of this case.

But this detective was formerly in both the Met and Essex Police:

There is a couple of rogue ex cops that argue this. For every one of those there are 8327 that can see what is blatantly obvious.

I'm sure there had mind it done routinely as a peer review on high profile cases.

One cop on a mit team I wonder what his rank and role was and did he work on it?

There is a couple of rogue ex cops that argue this. For every one of those there are 8327 that can see what is blatantly obvious.
What makes you think Tyzack's rogue? He was brave enough to call them out while still serving. Unless I'm missing something, what you see as 'obvious' is that a women with a smaller frame would be unable to shoot a man with a bigger frame, from short distance.
I'm sure there had mind it done routinely as a peer review on high profile cases.

One cop on a mit team I wonder what his rank and role was and did he work on it?
MIT is Major Incident Team. I would imagine that includes murders. If we going with rank = right, the original officer who knew what happened regarding the TFG operation and its aftermath was the deputy head of CID for Essex. Commended for bravery. He was no mug, despite how he's been portrayed in the recent drama.

Last edited:
What makes you think Tyzack's rogue? He was brave enough to call them out while still serving. Unless I'm missing something, what you see as 'obvious' is that a women with a smaller frame would be unable to shoot a man with a bigger frame, from short distance.

MIT is Major Incident Team. I would imagine that includes murders. If we going with rank = right, the original officer who knew what happened regarding the TFG operation and its aftermath was the deputy head of CID for Essex. Commended for bravery. He was no mug, despite how he's been portrayed in the recent drama.
Belive me I know what a MIT is, the question I ask is did this retired officer actually work on the case? Also what role was he on the team? This has a huge bearing on what access he would have!!!

Back