Japanese Wagyu Fillet ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where can you buy proper Japanese Kobe Wagyu in the North East?

There was someone selling 'Wagyu' burgers at the food market at the Monument in Newcastle. She said they'd bought some Kobe cattle and brought them to Northumberland. They didn't taste like the proper Wagyu burgers.

There was someone selling 'Wagyu' burgers at the food market at the Monument in Newcastle. She said they'd bought some Kobe cattle and brought them to Northumberland. They didn't taste like the proper Wagyu burgers.

"Mr Ramshaw imported embryos from the finest “full blood” Wagyu cattle in the USA and transplanted them into his own cattle to establish a small herd of this extremely scarce breed."
http://www.thejournal.co.uk/news/north-east-news/northumberland-farmer-sell-worlds-most-4474588

Dalesteaks and Wagyu beef on the same thread :lol:

Only on the SMB like :D

For me I used to love them westlers burgers in a tin. Till I worked in the catering points at Roker park on match days

porterhouse in fenwicks is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back