James McClean.....

He does accept the stick. Every time sunderland fans jeer or boo him when he’d come and take a corner he just laughed at the people doing it. That’s why the best thing is to ignore his attention seeking. Same with the likes of Barton, but people don’t do that and instead give them the attention they want.
I don’t think he’s anywhere near as bad as Barton to be honest.

With McLean I get the impression it’s a lot more to do with pandering to his own sort and less about getting a kick out of antagonising people, while with Barton, I think he’s absolutely the kind of person who thrives on riling people and getting their backs up, and would do so regardless of audience.

No but everyone is always so quick to point out how the likes of the Irish were the “bad guys” when our very own are far far worse.

Can even go as far back as the British empire to highlight what a brutal set of bastards we’ve always been.

I've not seen anyone say the Irish people are the bad ones ? However theres plenty of innocent people including Catholics been killed by the IRA just like the UDF/A have also done. Just because they say they are fighting for a belief doesn't make it right..

And btw I'm from a Irish catholic family and have had family members caught up in The Troubles.

People like Mclean are holding the peace process back..He's nothing more than a idiot..

Back