James McClean.....

McClean is thick as pig shit and it goes to show how insane the money is in football nowadays when the likes of him are earning £20,000 or whatever a week.

He's solid shite.

I liken this fella to people that mess with lions and crocodiles and snakes, You know that its just a matter of time and it will all end in tears. By going public and foisting your opinions on people who only really care about football is just asking for trouble. What a plonker!.

McClean is thick as pig shit and it goes to show how insane the money is in football nowadays when the likes of him are earning £20,000 or whatever a week.

He's solid shite.

He looked absolutely class when he burst into the scene with us. He's a reet plodder now though, can't remember him doing anything of note on the pitch barring all the Poppy business. Still he'd walk into our side on ability alone atm sadly.
I thought that it was pretty funny tbh 😂😂

I didn't but I can see why people would. If people just ignored him he'd go away but there's too many easily outraged kicking about from our shores.

Last edited:
He looked absolutely class when he burst into the scene with us. He's a reet plodder now though, can't remember him doing anything of note on the pitch barring all the Poppy business. Still he'd walk into our side on ability alone atm sadly.

He looked class because he was an unknown quantity, he got snuffed out very very quickly.

He is a dreadful player in technical terms, take him out of the British game and put him into a more technical league and he would struggle to start on the majority of sides imo.

Back