James McClean.....

The bloke’s entitled to his views, at the end of the day the country he chooses to earn his living in is a democracy.
You’ve got to say though for a bloke who plays the martyr in relation to the stick he gets, he seems to go looking for it and thrive on it.
He knows he’ll receive some abuse for this, it was simply a silly thing to do, but he’ll just play the martyr again you can only conclude he loves it.

I'm not massively bothered about all of the poppy stuff, he should be allowed to have his own beliefs, this is just what happens when someone is an attention seeking twat but also thick as fuck. He's knows it's deliberately provocative, so I don't know how he can cry the victim when people get wound up by it. You play with feathers, you can't then whinge your arse is getting tickled.

I couldn’t give a monkeys what he believes in. Or anyone else for that matter. It should effect no one but him. BUT. And this is why he gets so much stick, he’s a public figure as he knows, and loves the attention from it. He’s stuck that on his social media account knowing exactly the reaction it will get. So the next time an away crowd gets stuck into him or a bloke who believes the opposite to him has a go at him, he should look back at these stupid public adverts and accept the stick. He’s put it out there for everyone to see for attention.
He does accept the stick. Every time sunderland fans jeer or boo him when he’d come and take a corner he just laughed at the people doing it. That’s why the best thing is to ignore his attention seeking. Same with the likes of Barton, but people don’t do that and instead give them the attention they want.

One of the comments underneath says " how do you know its him" FFS what other weapon would have exactly the same tattoos on his legs!!!!!!!!!

Wants lashing with a sock full of horse shite that lad....................

Here's something about his support or admiration for the IRA.

One of these bastards took advantage of a girl with mental age of 14 to track down the movements of her brother who served in Cyprus. Once they got the information they needed, they hit him when he was on leave with a rake of bullets to his back when he was trying to escape, in front of his wife.

He was 23 years old and a close friend of our family. That's why it's a bit personal for me, so you know what, if someone slapped McClean for his stupidity, more f***ing power to them.

Fuck James McClean.

Here's something about his support or admiration for the IRA.

One of these bastards took advantage of a girl with mental age of 14 to track down the movements of her brother who served in Cyprus. Once they got the information they needed, they hit him when he was on leave with a rake of bullets to his back when he was trying to escape, in front of his wife.

He was 23 years old and a close friend of our family. That's why it's a bit personal for me, so you know what, if someone slapped McClean for his stupidity, more f***ing power to them.

Fuck James McClean.
A like seems inappropriate given the content but very well said.

Some short memories and despite the mainstream watering down of the IRA and Sinn Fein, the atrocities they planned and carried out should never be forgotten.

A like seems inappropriate given the content but very well said.

Some short memories and despite the mainstream watering down of the IRA and Sinn Fein, the atrocities they planned and carried out should never be forgotten.

Thanks mate. Before anyone starts, all murder was wrong. McClean can't complain when he gets it back from folk whatsoever. You're in the public eye and want to glorify and support the IRA. Take what f***ing comes with it then.

Back