James McClean.....

Should we only teach kids the fun, fluffy bits of history then?

Actually that viewpoint would explain why Brexiteers went mental at that Horrible Histories video about Queen Victoria and her tea, come to think of it.
So please tell me in what way was he showing his children and anyone else a balanced view of history, which includes terrorism and the slaughter of innocent people ?

Have I mentioned the British army?

No but everyone is always so quick to point out how the likes of the Irish were the “bad guys” when our very own are far far worse.

Can even go as far back as the British empire to highlight what a brutal set of bastards we’ve always been.

So please tell me in what way was he showing his children and anyone else a balanced view of history, which includes terrorism and the slaughter of innocent people ?

Because Catholics and Protestants in balaclavas slaughtering innocent people is the history of Northern Ireland in a nutshell?

No but everyone is always so quick to point out how the likes of the Irish were the “bad guys” when our very own are far far worse.

Can even go as far back as the British empire to highlight what a brutal set of bastards we’ve always been.
Why is he broadcasting what he has on social media? For attention.

What he does in his own 4 walls is fair enough really, but hes posted that purposely and knows it isnt a good idea.

Back