Jacob Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross isn't brave enough to use our youngsters.

Apart from the ones he did use.

Maja was the only one of our youngsters who warranted use and he was used. Ross also gave gametime to Mumba, Kimpioka. A few others were given time in the check a trade.

Has any one posting on this thread see this kid play ?
Just asking , seems to me he was brought in on trial from OZ , was offered a new contract but his agent got a better deal in Germany .
End of story ,nothing to beat the owners up about .

Maja was the only one of our youngsters who warranted use and he was used. Ross also gave gametime to Mumba, Kimpioka. A few others were given time in the check a trade.
I hope he has a different stance on the check a trade this year, should consider it a competition to blood youth, give fringe players a game and bring players back from injury. I'm sure it didn't help our promotion chances.

Maja only got a chance by default.

Faith weren't shown in any others

To an extent but Not as we got closer to Wembley. We should use it much as teams in higher leagues do.
teams innhigehr leagues arent allowed to paly their first teams...when we got to the final-when we had sold all those tickets..it would have been an insult to play a reserve team..fans had paid all that cash on tickets hotels etc...they had to be repaid by us trying to win the game..

We should atleast reserve 2 spaces on the bench for youth players. This would allow us the opportunity to bring them on if a game is won and to give experience.

To build the club we need to be proactive with our youngster and for them to be the bedrock of the club.

I hope he has a different stance on the check a trade this year, should consider it a competition to blood youth, give fringe players a game and bring players back from injury. I'm sure it didn't help our promotion chances.
That’s exactly how it was used this season with the exception of the semi final and final. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back