Jacob Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

No ulterior motive, no misinterpretation and not looking for "essay". A couple of examples would at least show that you do indeed have some idea.

Your aggressive tone is not exactly conducive to creative thinking mind.

Wouldnt it be weird if I had no examples what so ever and used the term "many", more likely that you wish to debate/rubbish my idea's in which to improve our setup. Given your vibe, I can't see a constructive conversation so ill decline.

Should you genuinely be interested in acadamy setups, ways to improve loyalty etc... there are quite a few pieces on Dortmund, Bilbao and Ajax lying about on google.

Or maybe cashing in on a bit compensation?

From my own opinion he was worth keeping around for another 2 years and try and develop him further.
That’s where we’ll disagree. I didn’t see anything in him to suggest he’d develop. I could be wrong like.

Wouldnt it be weird if I had no examples what so ever and used the term "many", more likely that you wish to debate/rubbish my idea's in which to improve our setup. Given your vibe, I can't see a constructive conversation so ill decline.

Should you genuinely be interested in acadamy setups, ways to improve loyalty etc... there are quite a few pieces on Dortmund, Bilbao and Ajax lying about on google.

Sorry that you interpret my tone as aggressive - I don't believe it is, and is certainly not intended to be. I would simply like you to give me specific ways rather than generic examples of other clubs. Where could our club improve?

Last edited:
Sorry that you interpret my tone as aggressive - I don't believe it is, and is certainly not intended to be. I would simply like you to give me specific ways rather than generic examples of other clubs. Where could our club improve?

Generally or specifically on youth retention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back