Jack Ross Presser

He mentioned in training quite a few times, and the fact he hasn't liked the international break, which will go down well with a lot of our fans, (good PR their from Ross), i like international breaks myself, certainly after you just been beat at somewhere like Posh, give me time to relax enjoy watching england, etc, but from now until the 11th of october, its total focus back on those players to get back on track and gain our target of winning the league, to be honest the cups are irrelevant for me this season, getting to the championship should be the only concern, but getting back to the Press Conference apart from the messeges on duncan. and charlie wyke, he doesn't really say that much. as in content

Last edited by a moderator:
He mentioned in training quite a few times, and the fact he hasn't liked the international break, which will go down well with a lot of our fans, (good PR their from Ross), i like international breaks myself, certainly after you just been beat at somewhere like Posh, give me time to relax enjoy watching england, etc, but from now until the 11th of october, its total focus back on those players to get back on track and gain our target of winning the league, to be honest the cups are irrelevant for me this season, getting to the championship should be the only concern, but getting back to the Press Conference apart from the messeges on duncan. and charlie wyke, he doesn't really say that much. as in content
I must’ve dozed off when he mentioned Wyke. What did he say?

Time to get shot of this lad he's worse than Darren Anderton for injuries. Made of balsa wood and spiders webs.

What makes you think he's going to agree to leave for less than what the remainder of his contract is worth?

Would you?.....would you fuck!

He's in his last year, if he pops up with a couple of vital goals this season he will have been worth keeping or we see where we are with him come January and maybe come to terms of a pay off. It's pointless doing it now as the club won't save any money and we'd be an attacking player down till the transfer window.

What makes you think he's going to agree to leave for less than what the remainder of his contract is worth?

Would you?.....would you fuck!

He's in his last year, if he pops up with a couple of vital goals this season he will have been worth keeping or we see where we are with him come January and maybe come to terms of a pay off. It's pointless doing it now as the club won't save any money and we'd be an attacking player down till the transfer window.
What makes you think he'll pop up with a couple of goals. He's shown he's mince and just runs down blind alleys like forest gump without a clue where else to go. I bet you'll be wanting to extend his contract too. By meaning get shot I'm aware how long he's got left and under no circumstances should he be offered a new deal.

I dozed off after his first sentence. What did he say?

He’s Scottish. Of course he’s not gonna like international breaks.

They hate summer tournaments too. :lol: :lol:
I dozed off after his first sentence. What did he say?

In Training a lot, doesn't like international breaks after just being beat, wyke suspended watmore 2-3 weeks recovery time, not going into detail about takeover deal just cracking with the job etc etc

What makes you think he'll pop up with a couple of goals. He's shown he's mince and just runs down blind alleys like forest gump without a clue where else to go. I bet you'll be wanting to extend his contract too. By meaning get shot I'm aware how long he's got left and under no circumstances should he be offered a new deal.

He scored in the very game he got injured in, which was a horrific tackle and was no fault of his own.

No one is talking about giving him a new contract.

Funny that a lot of fans reckon he's been unlucky and it's twatful to kick a good man when he's down.
He wasn’t that good before his injuries. He seems a lovely lad but when he’s running the ball out of play or forgetting to take the ball with him it’s hard to see past the shitness.
Amen brother

Bit of ashame Lynch & De Bock aren’t match fit. Hopefully doesn’t take long to get them up to speed but can’t see the u23s game doing much for them.

Ross saying if Hume plays he has this season then he’ll keep the shirt, not sure where JR draws the line for standards but we’re looking at 1 game against Wimbledon where they are probably the second worst team in the league & didn’t attack.

Back