Jack Ross Presser

I guess the team will look something like this:

McLaughlin
McLaughlin - Oztürk - Willis - Hume
Leadbitter - Power
Gooch - Maguire - McGeady
McNulty

With O'Nien as an option for right back, Dobson for central midfield and Grigg up top.

Bit of ashame Lynch & De Bock aren’t match fit. Hopefully doesn’t take long to get them up to speed but can’t see the u23s game doing much for them.

Ross saying if Hume plays he has this season then he’ll keep the shirt, not sure where JR draws the line for standards but we’re looking at 1 game against Wimbledon where they are probably the second worst team in the league & didn’t attack.
Ross knows his stuff

I dozed off after his first sentence. What did he say?
Can’t you read?
The doom boys are in full flow as usual I see 😒😒
Well we’ve lost every game for the last 3 weeks so they’ve every right. Don’t know how they’ll cope if we win tomorrow- won but performance below requirements I expect
Watmore is an absolute waste of space

The money he's earned from this club, scandalous.
Are you blaming him for his injuries, or suggesting there’s something of the Jack Roswell about him.
Pretty sure he’d rather have been playing so can’t see what’s scandalous

Last edited:
I guess the team will look something like this:

McLaughlin
McLaughlin - Oztürk - Willis - Hume
Leadbitter - Power
Gooch - Maguire - McGeady
McNulty

With O'Nien as an option for right back, Dobson for central midfield and Grigg up top.
That centre mid man 😩

Lifting

Aye but the lad has had 1 good game in the league against the outright worst team and now Ross is suggesting that De Bock will struggle to get a shirt because of Humes performances. Bit strange

Strange De Bock signed from the championship, struggle to get ahead of a youth product #RossFavorites

Strange De Bock signed from the championship, struggle to get ahead of a youth product #RossFavorites

That in itself is fine but just would love to know his bar for performances. Hume played like 3 league games this year. Poor in first, hauled off in second then had one decent game against AFC Wimbledon who are appalling and all of a sudden he has the shirt because of his performances, eh?!

Fair enough if he says ‘ah he played well in the cup against Burnley’ but then O’Nien and Dobson played really well in that game and 3 days later Dobson was sub and O’Nien was getting rinsed at RB by Peterborough. So I really don’t understand his standards and levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back