Jack Ross Presser

That in itself is fine but just would love to know his bar for performances. Hume played like 3 league games this year. Poor in first, hauled off in second then had one decent game against AFC Wimbledon who are appalling and all of a sudden he has the shirt because of his performances, eh?!

Fair enough if he says ‘ah he played well in the cup against Burnley’ but then O’Nien and Dobson played really well in that game and 3 days later Dobson was sub and O’Nien was getting rinsed at RB by Peterborough. So I really don’t understand his standards and levels.

I agree he's rather confusing, Certainly when he changed a winning team that had got a good result.

With all the excitement over the takeover this is a reality check that this dull, uninspiring failure, churning out borefest performances, with zero indication of any improvement, is still our manager.

Well that’s an opinion, I think we are in good hands. It could be more exciting but it could have been an awful lot worse
Funny that a lot of fans think watmore is mint and we should stick with him.

I think you missed the words ‘if fit’ off the end of your post. Iam sure you would not misrepresent half the board on purpose
FUCK OFF JACK ROSS YOU ARE f***ing SHIT AT WHAT YOU ARE PAID TO DO.

Firstly that patently is not true. He could do better and probably will.
Secondly, take a chill pill.

Last edited:
Well that’s an opinion, I think we are in good hands. It could be more exciting but it could have been an awful lot worse

I think you missed the words ‘if fit’ off the end of your post. Iam sure you would not misrepresent half the board on purpose

Firstly that patently is not true. He could do better and probably will.
Secondly, take a chill pill.
Some people take all this far too seriously.

Not making teams like Rochdale look like Barcelona would be a start.
We are at the same level as these teams, I fail to understand why many of our fans get that. We have no right to be hammering these teams. We do okay in this league as we have better league one players than some of the other teams, but we’re not that much better to be really f***ing other teams over. It doesn’t help that others also see us as a big scalp, and often up their game and make things difficult for us. I look at our squad and recon 2 from the squad could make good championship players, and one of them is the keeper who seems to be going through a dodgy spell.

We are at the same level as these teams, I fail to understand why many of our fans get that. We have no right to be hammering these teams. We do okay in this league as we have better league one players than some of the other teams, but we’re not that much better to be really f***ing other teams over. It doesn’t help that others also see us as a big scalp, and often up their game and make things difficult for us. I look at our squad and recon 2 from the squad could make good championship players, and one of them is the keeper who seems to be going through a dodgy spell.

I agree the squad isn't good enough. I never said we should hammer anyone, although we do have every advantage you could want over every other team in the league.

Utter shite. Last season we had enough and he fucked up. This season is his team and we are shite.

Utter shite. Last season we had enough and he fucked up. This season is his team and we are shite.
We’re a decent league one squad, that’s it.

I’m not sticking up for Ross he’s made some pretty obvious tactical mistakes, Including the first two games of this season. I also don’t think our recruitment has been good enough also, be that down to strategy, poor performance by recruitment team or because targets wouldn’t come.

I expect the games up until the takeover is announced to define if we keep Ross. We need two wins from today and Tuesday, if we don’t get them I think Ross should be given his marching orders.

We were outplayed by Rochdale and fortunate with the result. Performances and lack of cohesion on the pitch are unacceptable. It's as if the players are unsure how they are set up. The man is way out of his depth

Some people take all this far too seriously.
The same boring pricks (there’s not even that many of them) posting the same boring shite on every thread.

I hope they all copy and paste their dirge, I’d hate to think they type it all out afresh every time they repeat their limited point.

Last edited:
We were outplayed by Rochdale and fortunate with the result. Performances and lack of cohesion on the pitch are unacceptable. It's as if the players are unsure how they are set up. The man is way out of his depth
I expected this season to start with Ross learning from his mistakes, he persisted with wing backs when it’s clear we don’t have the players for that system, we’ve switched to 4 at the back which looks a lot better apart from where the players let us down at Peterborough...like I’ve mentioned he needs results from next two games to get us back up otherwise he’s likely to get chop with new ownership. We can’t afford to play catch up this season with our games being postponed due to internationals or stupid cup runs. We need to be on the front foot and building a lead on these teams.

What JR says are pretty much all facts and what he feels/believes. He is not always right but who is. Like other posters have said some of our fans think because we are Sunderland we should be winning by 3 goals every week.

What JR says are pretty much all facts and what he feels/believes. He is not always right but who is. Like other posters have said some of our fans think because we are Sunderland we should be winning by 3 goals every week.
Just one week would be nice. To actually dominate a game. To look in control. To actually see a game plan carried out.

Back