Jack Grealish signs new 5 year deal with Villa

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

I'm slightly puzzled by some of the comments both here and on other club's messageboards.

He can't really win. If he goes to be a squad player at one of the Manchester clubs for instance, he will be looked at one that goes after the money. One that has no loyalty or belief he can make a difference where he is. If he stays he has no ambition, isn't good enough for the CL bla bla.

Personally I think he's a generational talent. He's really that good. The idea he isn't good enough for the top 6 or CL is just nonsense. I've seen some very good players for Villa in my life time, and he's up there with the best.

This contract doesn't mean we won't lose him in the future, but possibly we can't get a better deal if that happens.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah,he runs into players ,goes down spectacularly,rolls around,never needs treatment after such incidents,and refs fall for it.Like I said,slows the play down too much.That’s why Villa are shite.

Spot on. I saw him literally jump into the Burton player the other night to draw a foul.. He does it all the time.

100% not a top 6 player.

Spot on. I saw him literally jump into the Burton player the other night to draw a foul.. He does it all the time.

100% not a top 6 player.
A defender doesn’t or didn’t have to move out of the way of an incoming player.Now it’s a free kick,or it is when Grealish is the attacker.Danny Rose is another who does it,and gets away with it.
That's the whole reason villa are shite?.

Well jesus f***ing christ
Yep,and he’ll take you down this season.

Last edited:

100% not a top 6 player.
He just wanders around with his massive legs and his poser stance , rolled down socks , moaning all the game . He’s a f***ing bald Bigfoot
A defender doesn’t or didn’t have to move out of the way of an incoming player.Now it’s a free kick,or it is when Grealish is the attacker.Danny Rose is another who does it,and gets away with it.

Yep,and he’ll take you down this season.
🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I know you are bound to be pro Jack but I totally agree with you. Fine talent and exciting to watch. Oh to have someone like him in our team. Maybe one day.
Fuck me. Is this what we've come to? Lusting after Jack Grealish? Really?
Every time I watch him I'm reminded of a comment from a Southampton fan I met a on holiday many moons ago. We were talking footy and I commented how I thought Le Tissier was a brilliant player. His reply was "he isn't ... he's a good player in a poor team".
Le Tissier WAS a brilliant player (in a poor team).
Fuck me. Is this what we've come to? Lusting after Jack Grealish? Really?

Le Tissier WAS a brilliant player (in a poor team). Grealish is not worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence.

Last edited:

Back