Jack Grealish signs new 5 year deal with Villa

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

I don't think Grealish is a great player but well done to him for staying loyal to Villa when he could have easy got bigger money elsewhere

don’t think he could the way things are at the moment. Good on him though, plus gives villa some security when the rich clubs inevitably coming calling when things calm down next summer(or the next!)

There’s no denying he’s a talent however when you see players such as Wener going for around £40m and you compare it to the prices being touted for young English players (i.e Watkins) it’s no wonder he’s staying put. Also, Tottenham aside, most of the top 6 have an abundance of players in his position, the majority of which are probably just as good or better.

There’s no denying he’s a talent however when you see players such as Wener going for around £40m and you compare it to the prices being touted for young English players (i.e Watkins) it’s no wonder he’s staying put. Also, Tottenham aside, most of the top 6 have an abundance of players in his position, the majority of which are probably just as good or better.

I think Chelsea activated Werner's release clause whereas Villa were meeting Brentford's demands. Also, worth remembering that Werner will be on over double the salary that Watkins is on.

Back