It's back - World Cup qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get a chance to watch any of the Asian games today but just caught up with the results

Group A

China 1 South Korea 0
Syria 1 Uzbekistan 0
Qatar 0 Iran 1

Iran look nailed on now for a top 2 finish and automatic qualification but the other spot and the playoff are both up for grabs. South Korea vs Syria has got a bit moe interesting now on Tuesday.

Group B
Iraq 1 Australia 1
Thailand 0 Saudi Arabia 3
UAE 0 Japan 2

Iraq and particularly Thailand look out of qualifying contention and unless UAE beat Australia on Tuesday then you'd think it would be the current top 3 who would finish there although the final positions would be unclear. The current top 3 all have home games with the bottom 3 on Tuesday so you'd probably expect 3 home wins there. Australia vs Saudi in June looks big.

Can't stand friendies but love competetive internationals.

Will you be watching any of those South American games this evening marra?

Might watch Colombia....would love to watch Argentina v Chile could be a cracking game but have to be up at 6am for work....!

Might watch Colombia....would love to watch Argentina v Chile could be a cracking game but have to be up at 6am for work....!

Any later than 11.30 and I'd sack it off, but I can just about justify a 1.20am finish - I don't need get up until 8ish, so not too bad if i just go straight to bed after. If it's like 3-0 after 70 odd mins then i'll prob switch off early. You can get 7/1 for Chile, but home advantage is massive in CONMEBOL

Colombia: Ospina; Cuadrado, Mina, Zapata, Armero; Sánchez, Uribe, Macnelly, James; Bacca, Muriel

Bolivia: Lampe; Cuéllar, Raldes, Coimbra, Aponte; Bejarano, Melean, Justiniano, Morales, Sagredo; Moreno

Not familiar with any of those Bolivian players to be honest.

Colombia: Ospina; Cuadrado, Mina, Zapata, Armero; Sánchez, Uribe, Macnelly, James; Bacca, Muriel

Bolivia: Lampe; Cuéllar, Raldes, Coimbra, Aponte; Bejarano, Melean, Justiniano, Morales, Sagredo; Moreno

Not familiar with any of those Bolivian players to be honest.
Colombia have a decent team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back