It's back - World Cup qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, Brazil emphasising their position and effectively through, things looking a tad rosier for Argentina and Colombia and Paraguay back in the playoff mix (for now at least, defeat in Brazil next week would leave them struggling again if Chile, as expected, get a home win against Venezuela and Ecuador get something at home to Colombia).

I never watched the game but that was a good result for Brazil against Uruguay. I said after the last round of games when they dominated a top-class Argentina team that they were back to their top form.

Arguably the best team in the world at the minute - I would back them to beat Germany.

I never watched the game but that was a good result for Brazil against Uruguay. I said after the last round of games when they dominated a top-class Argentina team that they were back to their top form.

Arguably the best team in the world at the minute - I would back them to beat Germany.

They played very well especially after falling behind early.

Aye, saw that this morning mate. Important win for the Argies that. Might have struggled to qualify had they lost.

The beauty part of having Sportsmania all the games are on there

Watched Colombia last night James Rodriguez was outstanding

The other fixtures are on on Tuesday night

The beauty part of having Sportsmania all the games are on there

Watched Colombia last night James Rodriguez was outstanding

The other fixtures are on on Tuesday night

I see there are some Central / North American qualifiers tonight. The USA and Mexico games are on at a ridiculous time, but I see the Panama game is on at 11 so I might watch at least the first half of that one.

Yeah, I saw the Colombia game then went to bed. Didn't look like they were going to get the breakthrough, left it late.

I see there are some Central / North American qualifiers tonight. The USA and Mexico games are on at a ridiculous time, but I see the Panama game is on at 11 so I might watch at least the first half of that one.

Yeah, I saw the Colombia game then went to bed. Didn't look like they were going to get the breakthrough, left it late.

I kna I missed the goal was on the lavvy :lol:

Trinidad & Tobago are on tonight

Ireland are in a heck of a position to win the group if Georgia hold out.

Definitely. Even if this is a draw, it will be a bit of a bonus for them. Looks pretty evenly matched so far, it's not as if the goal was against the run of play and it's been backs to the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back