Is there something wrong with Jamie Oliver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats the bullshit spouted by many. Amazing how many people its happened to like, gets himself about does Jamie :lol:

other than the opening of a new venue I'd be even surprised if he visits the sites at all.

Way too busy. I walked past his offices the other day. will be a good couple hundred people in there

he chucks all the food on a platter for people to share !

gets on my tits that ,
I want my food on my plate , fk sharing !

I just watched him cook a "large" ribeye steak which he imagined was a meal for four people. Served with Canellini beans and assorted mushrooms that I have never seen in Morrisons Seaburn.

I'm worried for him.
He is perhaps a "has bean" ?

I don't mind Jamie but I much prefer Nigella. She is much better with portion size.
Including her own personal portions.

Me too. There's always a succulent bit of something that somebody else moves in on before I get the chance :lol:.

imagine slicing up some lovely rib eye for some greedy fker to stick his grubby mits in and take too much !

imagine slicing up some lovely rib eye for some greedy fker to stick his grubby mits in and take too much !

Years ago a group of us went to the Paradise Garden on the seafront for a banquet-style meal, where among other things there was a revolving large plate in the centre of the table which had all the best meats and fish on for you to pick from to add to the veg in the other dishes on the table. There were six of us including one greedy fecker. Guess who took all but about six of the twelve to fifteen giant fried prawns before the rest of us had even unravelled our napkins?

We abandoned that dining project after that.

Some of the stuff he cooks would cost an absolute packet. They're not quick either, cos nobody has half the kitchen tools he has. He always adds lemon to stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back