Is there something wrong with Jamie Oliver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's churning the books out like, and it's the same food repeated all the time , just googled steak wild mushroom Jamie Oliver and every hit is a different recipe of his with a different accompanying veg

The new one is as gimmicky as usual , 5 ingredients to make a meal yawn - least on ready steady cook they had to be original

He's churning the books out like, and it's the same food repeated all the time , just googled steak wild mushroom Jamie Oliver and every hit is a different recipe of his with a different accompanying veg

The new one is as gimmicky as usual , 5 ingredients to make a meal yawn - least on ready steady cook they had to be original
I have a couple of his cook books and I have to say I find them difficult, maybe I'm just a lazy bitch. I have used the hairy bikers books a lot as they have easy accessible ingredients that you can find in Tesco.

I now feel really boring.

I have a couple of his cook books and I have to say I find them difficult, maybe I'm just a lazy bitch. I have used the hairy bikers books a lot as they have easy accessible ingredients that you can find in Tesco.

Aye I've got a couple of the hairy bikers books and they're canny - wilfy makes their Pork vindaloo loads. Shame I can't stand seeing them on tv

i have a few of his early books as well, given i used to study catering, the way i see it is, they may not be useful all the time, but no doubt will come in handy one day.

Yeah - even his 30 minute recipes involve a 3 hour hunt through various markets. Some of us have jobs Jamie, you fat lipped ponce.

Just another celeb losing touch with reality. Jamie is unlikely to shop in morissons, asda or tesco and has forgotten that most ordinary folk do shop in those places. Hence his use of off the grid mushrooms and beans which I'm sure are quite common in his choice of food store, unlike in Tesco.

Cannelini beans are not the preserve of the rich.

Cheap as chips and can be picked up any supermarket.

If you look on the fresh food shelves there will be different types of mushrooms too

Cannelini beans are not the preserve of the rich.

Cheap as chips and can be picked up any supermarket.

If you look on the fresh food shelves there will be different types of mushrooms too
I have those in my cupboard( I like strange mushrooms that look weird) but let's be honest without being arsey please. A lot of his ingredients cannot be picked up in your local supermarket, I know this because I've tried.
Or maybe your supermarket is better than mine.

I have those in my cupboard( I like strange mushrooms that look weird) but let's be honest without being arsey please. A lot of his ingredients cannot be picked up in your local supermarket, I know this because I've tried.
Or maybe your supermarket is better than mine.

Sometimes you wonder what kind of places these chefs shop. it won't be normal supermarkets

Not sure about Jamie but Stephen fry is the narrator on that easyjet pilot programme and his voice sounds really weak
It's like that hollow croak old blokes get just before they snuff it

Just been to his Jamie's Italian franchise in Leeds cos our lass wanted to go. Bang bang average for the price and for someone who bangs on about sustainable food and charity and shit his restaurants are an embarrassment. It was just full of over priced chopping boards and all his shit cook books. He and his short tongue can fuck off for me like!
I think the phrase is just 'bang average' not 'bang bang average' like :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back