Is there something wrong with Jamie Oliver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been to his Jamie's Italian franchise in Leeds cos our lass wanted to go. Bang bang average for the price and for someone who bangs on about sustainable food and charity and shit his restaurants are an embarrassment. It was just full of over priced chopping boards and all his shit cook books. He and his short tongue can fuck off for me like!
He licences his name or to loads of shite.

Don't know why anyone would eat at a chain Italian with his name on it.

Nope. It didn't seem to occur to him that the natural accompaniment to a ribeye steak is chips. With garlic mayo/alioli. And one ribeye steak will not satisfy four proper people.

There probably is, but I feel ok......
Birdseye 4 pack the job in that situation

He just hoys multiple, multiple, herbs at things and those 30 minute meals apart from the obvious annoyance, he had balsamic in every dressing of every salad of every dish. The slob puts the pasta water into the sauce but what he and the Eyeties fail to notice is the grainy starchness it brings. Filthy man is obsessed with anchovy and how you will never taste them. Why use it. Ramsey has it right pisstaking him publically. Jamie at home everything was burned

Jools can piss off as well

Just been to his Jamie's Italian franchise in Leeds cos our lass wanted to go. Bang bang average for the price and for someone who bangs on about sustainable food and charity and shit his restaurants are an embarrassment. It was just full of over priced chopping boards and all his shit cook books. He and his short tongue can fuck off for me like!
Agree with all that. We've been to the one in Newcastle and the one in Harrogate and both meals were poor.

All crap style over inadequate substance.

Just another celeb losing touch with reality. Jamie is unlikely to shop in morissons, asda or tesco and has forgotten that most ordinary folk do shop in those places. Hence his use of off the grid mushrooms and beans which I'm sure are quite common in his choice of food store, unlike in Tesco.
What's the premise of the show ? Is it "Easy family meals "
We don't mind Clarkson driving Ferraris every week .He's canny on the ball with healthy food and what Westminster are up to .

What's the premise of the show ? Is it "Easy family meals "
We don't mind Clarkson driving Ferraris every week .He's canny on the ball with healthy food and what Westminster are up to .
I agreed with him about the school meals I just don't like his cook books. Well I do like them, I just can't make them. His recipes that is. I'm watching Annabelle Creation and I pretty much have my eyes shut.

Last edited:
Obsessed with chilli and olive oil. All he does now is put some meat on a chopping board, a bit rice or something in a bowl, a bit salad in another bowl and some dressing in a jug. Just makes the same meals with a bigger pile of dishes to wash up afterwards.

He licences his name or to loads of shite.

Don't know why anyone would eat at a chain Italian with his name on it.

Don't know why anyone would eat at an Italian, full stop.

Pizza and Pasta, cheap and basic bait, tarted up to sell at an exorbitant price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back