Is there something wrong with Jamie Oliver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

And cream and stuff and generally things you know you shouldn't have but want and you're going mmmmm at the tv and watching her licking that lovely stuff off spoons. :evil:

Just been to his Jamie's Italian franchise in Leeds cos our lass wanted to go. Bang bang average for the price and for someone who bangs on about sustainable food and charity and shit his restaurants are an embarrassment. It was just full of over priced chopping boards and all his shit cook books. He and his short tongue can fuck off for me like!

I just watched him cook a "large" ribeye steak which he imagined was a meal for four people. Served with Canellini beans and assorted mushrooms that I have never seen in Morrisons Seaburn.

I'm worried for him.
Just another celeb losing touch with reality. Jamie is unlikely to shop in morissons, asda or tesco and has forgotten that most ordinary folk do shop in those places. Hence his use of off the grid mushrooms and beans which I'm sure are quite common in his choice of food store, unlike in Tesco.

He was probably thinking 2 adults , 2 kids but a large steak would feed us easily and leftovers for pets but only if it's part of something - sliced up it goes a lot further in a thai or Chinese dish etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back