Is the Haka cultural appropriation?

It's only "cultural appropriation" when a white person does it.
see this is the bit i don`t get, we quite rightly imo get told that immigration and multi cultured societies are good because we do learn other cultures and have wider experiences yet when we absorb that culture into our own and use things from other nations it`s never called acceptance of that culture or seen positively, theres alwqys some attention seeking wanker has to kick up a fuss and call it summat negative...in this case "cultural appropriation"

Are Hells Bells and Cockney Mackem the same person or perhaps husband and wife?

I have never met a more looney left person / couple in my life.
nah i think he`s just trying to get his tongue up her hoop

see this is the bit i don`t get, we quite rightly imo get told that immigration and multi cultured societies are good because we do learn other cultures and have wider experiences yet when we absorb that culture into our own and use things from other nations it`s never called acceptance of that culture or seen positively, theres alwqys some attention seeking wanker has to kick up a fuss and call it summat negative...in this case "cultural appropriation"
Because the regressive leftist position on issues is not logical, it's one of emotion and victimhood.

I remember when Bo Derek got a load of backlash bullshit from Africans for wearing her hair in cornrows in ‘10’ cos that was supposed to be an exclusively African hairdo.

Then I went to Africa and instead of seeing as I expected loads of women with really cool African ‘natural’ doos: Afros of all sizes, twists, braids, plaits, cornrows, locks, etc - the vast majority of bewers I saw, of all ages, were wearing straight-hair wigs!

Back