Is a world without racism possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does a white person get so offended on a black persons behalf if they hear a them called a name based on their colour?
I never see a black persons get offended on a white persons behalf if it’s vice versa.
Nobody should ever be held back or not given fair opportunities based on colour and I don’t believe that’s a problem anymore. Being called a name though? Think it’s time to get over it personally.

Because my Children are mixed race. Does that answer your question?
Not really. Children will be called all kinds of names growing up, its part of life. Not saying it’s right or nice but it will always happen. There’s nothing wrong with being any colour it is what it is much like being overweight, ginger, ugly, have a lisp etc.

Personally I reckon the best way to combat racism is to ridicule it and/ or just not give it the oxygen of publicity. Getting enraged and screaming about it is just playing into the fckwits hands

Not really. Children will be called all kinds of names growing up, its part of life. Not saying it’s right or nice but it will always happen. There’s nothing wrong with being any colour it is what it is much like being overweight, ginger, ugly, have a lisp etc.
Why are you racist? Is there a reason or was it just your upbringing? Serious question.

Why are you racist? Is there a reason or was it just your upbringing? Serious question.
I’m not racist I couldn’t care less about skin colour but I hate the hypocrisy in regards to race. I gebuinely see no difference in hearing someone called ugly to being called black whatever. Far too much is made of race and I feel all non whites are put on a pedestal when it comes to colour. It’s just name calling at end of day. If someone isn’t getting opportunities based on they’d race then it’s a problem, if it’s just being called a name then get over it imo.

Everybody on this board knows that you are. I'm not having a dig, I just genuinely wanted to know why.

I'm glad that you're ashamed enough to deny it though. It shows that you know it's wrong.
You’re speaking on people’s behalf again. I know people personally on this board unlike you who is effectively faceless. I don’t care about skin colour and don’t care if someone is called a name based on it. I don’t care about Anthony Joshua claiming the black race is supreme but i do care about the hypocrisy of how it barely raises an eyebrow when a non white claims which is clearly race related.

In the UK today:

Black graduates are paid 23% less.

Black workers are twice as likely to be in unsecure jobs.

Black people are three times as likely to be prosecuted and sentenced when accused of a crime.

You’re speaking on people’s behalf again. I know people personally on this board unlike you who is effectively faceless. I don’t care about skin colour and don’t care if someone is called a name based on it. I don’t care about Anthony Joshua claiming the black race is supreme but i do care about the hypocrisy of how it barely raises an eyebrow when a non white claims which is clearly race related.

He's a wanker and should be pulled on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back