Is a world without racism possible?

Or if we are threatened by some extra-terestrial power.
It would have to be genuine and not manufactured because if it was manufactured there'd always be the question of what the agenda really is. Let's create a society/organisation with the objective of detecting intelligent life ;)

Last edited:
I imagine that if we did ever meet a culture from another plant, we as humans would be ever so slightly less racist toward one another and outwardly so toward the aliens. Sad reality.
Bloody aliens coming down here and stealing our resources! :mad:

I imagine that if we did ever meet a culture from another plant, we as humans would be ever so slightly less racist toward one another and outwardly so toward the aliens. Sad reality.
That’s what Ronald Regan said .

I f***ing hate them.
I’m very close to hurting one.

I don’t know if they are all like this admittedly but the ones here are rude, ignorant and really quite horrible.
They also treat women like shit.
Calm down man.

I just don't get it, my whole life I have never had any inclination what so ever to be racist so to me racism is just a made up concept by people with hatred in their heart or people with an agenda.

Racism doesn’t have to involve any intention. Very very rare to see an overt act of racism in the UK these days, it’s the passive, every day sort that’s really problematic.

I f***ing hate them.
I’m very close to hurting one.

I don’t know if they are all like this admittedly but the ones here are rude, ignorant and really quite horrible.
They also treat women like shit.
I work with them on a regular basis.
You aren't wrong. I work with people from all over the world and they are by far the most ignorant

Racism doesn’t have to involve any intention. Very very rare to see an overt act of racism in the UK these days, it’s the passive, every day sort that’s really problematic.
Depends upon what you call racism.

.. Or is it something that'll never go away?

I'd like to think that this generation are far more open-minded than the 80's generation I grew up with. Saying that, I just heard a kid walk past my house and shout something incredibly racist. (I live in Grangetown, Sunderland btw).

How do you define "race" ?

Back