Iran invading Israel

If it were to happen wouldn't Israel and the west plus a few others not bomb the bombs? Granted they'd fire hundreds or thousands within the first hour but I guess we know where they are stored, or have they done the twats trick and placed them near schools and hospitals?

Also been some interesting news coming out of Argentina last couple of days who rule Iran via a Hezbollah bombed a Jewish centre and the Israeli Embassy in 92. Case has been going on for years so it just seems like coincidence over helping hand to Israel.

The Iranian responses on twitter are very different to the Islamic Republic words/actions too. It's the everyday person I feel for in this.

Israel will try and bomb the launch sites and if they fail to do so before they are sent they will do so after the launch.

But it’s a massive area. Hezbollah also have missile launch sites in Western Syria. Go further afield and you have the rest of Syria, all of Iraq and Yemen as well.

Israel will try and bomb the launch sites and if they fail to do so before they are sent they will do so after the launch.

But it’s a massive area. Hezbollah also have missile launch sites in Western Syria. Go further afield and you have the rest of Syria, all of Iraq and Yemen as well.

You seem utterly obsessed with all this marra if you don't mind me saying so?

If Israel retaliate by striking Hezbollah, Iran will laugh their cocks off.
It would be better for Israel to do nothing rather than attack a proxy.
But ultimately, it would be better for Israel to do nothing.

Aye, just what that region needs - the obliteration of the only West-friendly, free democracy in the region by a brutal, conservative Islamic, anti-western dictatorship.
Christ almighty, man...

Indeed.
I personally have no love for anyone involved, but I do find the complete hatred of Israel no matter who the other combatants are bizarre, especially by white western people.
You can still condone Israel actions, but it's just weird.

Last edited:

Back