Iran invading Israel

safcforever

Striker
Sounds like it’s gonna happen anytime now, and I’m not talking days, more like hours.

It’s expected to escalate from Lebanon and Palestine to include Iran this weekend.

The US have moved equipment closer to assist Israel.

The IDF pulled out of Gaza Strip and it’s thought that they done so to help defend themselves.

So, the Iranian army is going to yomp over a thousand miles through a number of different countries to get to Israel, in a few hours?
Or perhaps they'll send their navy 4,000 miles, unnoticed to invade by sea in the morning?
Apparently they already have troops in position and ready to go any time now
A non-nuclear nation invading a nuclear nation. That will end well.
There’s talk that Russia are supplying iran with a load of drones to help with the attacks

Last edited:
So you think they're gonna drive over the Iraqi border, then drive over the Jordanian border which has a military alliance with the west, which is about the same distance to driving from Carlisle to London then back to Carlisle and hope absolutely no one notices
I don’t think they care if anyone notices. They’ve already told Israel they will retaliate.

Sounds like it’s gonna happen anytime now, and I’m not talking days, more like hours.

It’s expected to escalate from Lebanon and Palestine to include Iran this weekend.

The IDF pulled out of Gaza Strip and it’s thought that they done so to help defend themselves.
If you think Iran are going to invade Israel you're off your rocker. If anything happens it'll be an agent of Iran like hamas with a minor military incursion.

where has it been said it’s an invasion?

Everyone is talking about missile attacks but that’s about it from what I’ve seen.

More chance of me riding Dobbin to victory in today’s Grand National. Aside from the obvious logistical obstacles to actually do this, Iran would, to use industrial language, get totally fucked up by Israel.
Not happening.

Back