Iran invading Israel

Sunak aligns with Israel because the west, predominately the US is materially beholden to them. I genuinely wonder why that is, the Israeli lobby is strong but the reasons go deeper and beyond that. It’s obvious when you look at it.

I personally see zero benefit of aligning with them and it’s also draws a certain parity to our treatment of Russia during the Ukraine conflict. At very worst I’d argue both conflicts are as bad each other but I’d be bold enough to state that anything Russia has done in Ukraine over 2 years pails in comparison to what Israel have subjected Gaza and the Palestinians to in 6 months. Yet we blindly support one cause and not the other, despite both being on the scales of depravity and brutality.

This coupled with Israel’s ‘tough’ approach essentially make the Middle East a hot spot and we get zero value out of it.
How is the US materially beholden to Israel?

Isreal have never fucked about in any conflict or situation they are in they have superior everything to Iran and the east will be a bloodbath soon enough (even more so)

They have superior everything. But they don’t necessarily have as much of everything.

Part of that is down to Israel’s own ineptitude

They have superior everything. But they don’t necessarily have as much of everything.

Part of that is down to Israel’s own ineptitude
Aye I’ve followed this closely for a while, they spent a fair bit deflecting the drones from Iran.

Thing is I’ve got no doubt Isreal will use what they have and in the Middle East I would put them as superior ground forces.

Aye I’ve followed this closely for a while, they spent a fair bit deflecting the drones from Iran.

Thing is I’ve got no doubt Isreal will use what they have and in the Middle East I would put them as superior ground forces.

It’s not even just the cost. If it was somehow the money would be found.

Without wanting to sound like a broken record it’s the availability of some of Israel’s advanced tech - in particular air defence and their own air strike inventories.

To use the example again Lockheed Martin are currently ramping up production of Patriot missiles to 500 a year which is for the entire needs of all of NATO. No one knows how much exists for Arrow, David’s Sling etc… but it will be considerably less then that. Hezbollah alone could fire more ballistic missiles than that in a day. And continue to do so each day for 18 months (Israel estimates they have 110k missiles in their arsenal which would fall outside of IronDomes capabilities). Some will fail. Israel will destroy some before launch.

But it’s still a shit load.

I think saying they would love it if their fleet was attacked is a bit off marra.
They would respond in a big way... there's nee doubting that
The attack on people would be horrific.

They still would love it to happen, the more info that comes out the more it’s clear the US and UK want a war

Cameron the ferkin snake. How the fook did he even get this job? he's not even an MP, got parachuted into the role, so much for our so called Democracy. A conspiracy theorist might think he was given this job, knowing full well the shit was going to hit the fan soon afterwards, wonder what the odds are on him replacing Sunak as Tory leader?

Unbiased - :rolleyes:

"At the end of May 2011, Cameron stepped down as patron of the Jewish National Fund becoming the first British prime minister not to be patron of the charity in the 110 years of its existence.

In a speech in 2011, Cameron said: "You have a prime minister whose commitment and determination to work for peace in Israel is deep and strong. Britain will continue to push for peace, but will always stand up for Israel against those who wish her harm". He said he wanted to reaffirm his "unshakable" belief in Israel within the same message. He also voiced his opposition to the Goldstone Report, claiming it had been biased against Israel and not enough blame had been placed on Hamas.

In March 2014, during his first visit to Israel as prime minister, Cameron addressed Israel's Knesset in Jerusalem, where he offered his full support for peace efforts between Israelis and Palestinians, hoping a two-state solution might be achieved. He also made clear his rejection of trade or academic boycotts against Israel,] acknowledged Israel's right to defend its citizens as "a right enshrined in international law", and made note of the Balfour Declaration of 1917, as "the moment when the State of Israel went from a dream to a plan, Britain has played a proud and vital role in helping to secure Israel as a homeland for the Jewish people." During his two-day visit, he met with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and with Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas. Senior Foreign Office minister Baroness Warsi resigned over the Cameron government's decision not to condemn Israel for the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict, saying that the government's "approach and language during the current crisis in Gaza is morally indefensible."

Nice work if you can get it :eek: This bloke is a fookin genius, he knows a little bit about everything, a future Sunderland manager perhaps ?

Since Brexit

Chairman of the National Citizen Service Patrons.

In January 2017, he was appointed president of Alzheimer's Research UK to address misconceptions surrounding dementia and campaign for medical research funding to tackle the condition.

All appointments post-premiership have to be approved by the UK government's Advisory Committee on Business Appointments. , they also approved the following positions:

A bit like in the run up to Saturday night.

Some leaks are now suggesting it’s imminent

I'm guessing totally but everyone is saying Iran and their terrorist link parties have these 100 of thousands of missiles etc. Israel have up to date weapons and technology and I highly doubt they will let this be so i am assuming any attacks they make on Iran are either going to be aimed at the leaders at the top or / including every site they know these weapons are stored at. If you can't shoot down all the missiles and drones the enemy has then why wait for them to posssibly fire another lot when you can try to destroy the locations these weapons are stored at. I'm pretty sure they will know where most are kept with Americas help of surveillance ETC

Without wanting to sound like a broken record it’s the availability of some of Israel’s advanced tech - in particular air defence and their own air strike inventories.

To use the example again Lockheed Martin are currently ramping up production of Patriot missiles to 500 a year which is for the entire needs of all of NATO. No one knows how much exists for Arrow, David’s Sling etc… but it will be considerably less then that. Hezbollah alone could fire more ballistic missiles than that in a day. And continue to do so each day for 18 months (Israel estimates they have 110k missiles in their arsenal which would fall outside of IronDomes capabilities). Some will fail. Israel will destroy some before launch.

And that forces an escalation. Israel would not hold back.

Got to give some credit to the US here, it seems like they’re holding Israel back from going after Iran.
They’ve asked the US to assist with the “coordinated attacks” but the US are reluctant right now.

If it were to happen wouldn't Israel and the west plus a few others not bomb the bombs? Granted they'd fire hundreds or thousands within the first hour but I guess we know where they are stored, or have they done the twats trick and placed them near schools and hospitals?

Also been some interesting news coming out of Argentina last couple of days who rule Iran via a Hezbollah bombed a Jewish centre and the Israeli Embassy in 92. Case has been going on for years so it just seems like coincidence over helping hand to Israel.

The Iranian responses on twitter are very different to the Islamic Republic words/actions too. It's the everyday person I feel for in this.

Last edited:
i might be wrong but i cant remember ukraine invading russia and slautering innocent men woman and children.iran and russia are allies in this ,iran supplies russia with a lot of drones etc, its not hard to tell who is the aggressor and who is in the right,iran want to remove israel and russia want to remove ukraine. how are we in the wrong for backing both ukraine and israel.

Did I say support of Ukraine? I said condemnation of Russia? How can you condemn them and not Israel after what they’ve shown? They done full scorched earth, it’s barbaric and no one with a conscience can condone it.

Iran supplies Russia with drones? We supply Israel who’ve killed god knows how many innocent son their way to destroy hamas. We also supply arms to Saudi, we’ve been obliterating Yemen for god knows how long. How do you find a high ground over our arms supplies over irans arms supplies.

Iran want to remove Israel? That maybe so but since October all we’ve heard is Israel has a right to defend itself but an Iranian embassy gets bombed, by Israel and Iran can’t defend itself? Please help me understood this without bending over backwards and performing mental gymnastics
You're over-analysing it.

Here's what Cameron said after the cut:

"I would argue there is a massive degree of difference between what Israel did in Damascus and, as I said, 301 weapons being launched by the state of Iran at the state of Israel.

"For the first time a state-on-state attack, 101 ballistic missiles, 36 cruise missiles, 185 drones, that is a degree of difference and I think a reckless and dangerous thing for Iran to have done.

"And I think the whole world can see, all these countries that have somehow wondered, well, you know, what is the true nature of Iran? It's there in black and white."

So according to Cameron the Iranian response is over cooked? And not proportional?

Then how do we support with a clear conscience what is essentially vengeful scorched earth by Israel in Palestine?

Last edited:
Did I say support of Ukraine? I said condemnation of Russia? How can you condemn them and not Israel after what they’ve shown? They done full scorched earth, it’s barbaric and no one with a conscience can condone it.

Iran supplies Russia with drones? We supply Israel who’ve killed god knows how many innocent son their way to destroy hamas. We also supply arms to Saudi, we’ve been obliterating Yemen for god knows how long. How do you find a high ground over our arms supplies over irans arms supplies.

Iran want to remove Israel? That maybe so but since October all we’ve heard is Israel has a right to defend itself but an Iranian embassy gets bombed, by Israel and Iran can’t defend itself? Please help me understood this without bending over backwards and performing mental gymnastics

So according to Cameron the Iranian response is over cooked? And not proportional?

Then how do we support with a clear conscience what is essentially vengeful scorched earth by Israel in Palestine?
We don't often agree, but it's difficult to argue with any of that.

Back