Investing Money Into Sunderland FC

You are flogging a dead horse. I'm in U38 and know what I sing. We also sing 'We are the SA, the SAFC.' You still haven't replied to my post about the use of apostrophes. If you are going to correct someone in the use of an apostrophe you should be sure to use apostrophes correctly. I think the negative reaction you are receiving from other posters should set you thinking.
That’s not what I hear being sung and you know it. As far as apostrophes go I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about and any negative reaction from bellends like yourself doesn’t lose me any sleep.

That’s not what I hear being sung and you know it. As far as apostrophes go I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about and any negative reaction from bellends like yourself doesn’t lose me any sleep.
Insults are a last resort. 'Give your head a shake' and 'bellends' show you have fallen into that trap. I stand and sing in the South Stand. You seem to sit somewhere but I know what I sing. I was referring to the negative reaction you were receiving from other posters. Regarding apostrophes, you corrected someone who had written 'youre' and in your next post you wrote 'Boros'.

Insults are a last resort. 'Give your head a shake' and 'bellends' show you have fallen into that trap. I stand and sing in the South Stand. You seem to sit somewhere but I know what I sing. I was referring to the negative reaction you were receiving from other posters. Regarding apostrophes, you corrected someone who had written 'youre' and in your next post you wrote 'Boros'.
You seem to have mistaken me for somebody who gives a toss what you sing or think.

Me too. Several times. Made almost 100% profit last time.
Bought @ 57p iirc and compulsory sell @ £1-12 iirc. Times before, i made 2 profits and 2 losses, again iirc.
I bought around same price and delivered the shares home and put them on the wall. Received my money not having to remove the certificate on the wall. Might be a collectors item one day.

You seem to have mistaken me for somebody who gives a toss what you sing or think.
You obviously do. You seem to think unpleasant language gives your posts greater credence. Cast your mind back, you aggressively discussed what was sung and suggested you know what is sung re Sunderland AFC rather than what I know I, and the people around me, sing. I'll be singing it tonight at Leeds. You really do need to curb your aggression.

You obviously do. You seem to think unpleasant language gives your posts greater credence. Cast your mind back, you aggressively discussed what was sung and suggested you know what is sung re Sunderland AFC rather than what I know I, and the people around me, sing. I'll be singing it tonight at Leeds. You really do need to curb your aggression.
Yawn.

Your response effectively proves my point. You seem incapable of making reasoned replies. If you are tired go to bed. Our coach is just passing Thirsk en route to Leeds. I'm hoping for a win tonight, how about you? My tongue in cheek post about people deserving a ban for using Sunderland FC has certainly got you agitated. Perhaps it's for the best that you have a lie down.

Everybody crying out for KLD to put his hand in his pocket.
Sunderland’s cheapest season ticket is approx £390 with Boros cheapest season ticket being £590.
Would you be willing to cough up an extra £200 a season for your ticket with no guarantee of promotion?
Someone put some figures on here the other day dispelling the myth that our tickets are the cheapest.

Someone put some figures on here the other day dispelling the myth that our tickets are the cheapest.
I think we are 11th most expensive.
Your response effectively proves my point. You seem incapable of making reasoned replies. If you are tired go to bed. Our coach is just passing Thirsk en route to Leeds. I'm hoping for a win tonight, how about you? My tongue in cheek post about people deserving a ban for using Sunderland FC has certainly got you agitated. Perhaps it's for the best that you have a lie down.
@RokerReport
Mike Dodds 🗣️ “We can’t celebrate too much because the reality is that’s it’s a draw.

“We’re Sunderland Football club and we want to win games of football, but there’s lots to be happy about.”

#SAFC | #HawayTheLads

Is that Sunderland FC or Sunderland AFC?

Last edited:

@RokerReport
Mike Dodds 🗣️ “We can’t celebrate too much because the reality is that’s it’s a draw.

“We’re Sunderland Football club and we want to win games of football, but there’s lots to be happy about.”

#SAFC | #HawayTheLads

Sack the k ernt now

@RokerReport

#SAFC | #HawayTheLads

My tongue in cheek post still has you rattled. I enjoyed singing Sunderland AFC tonight. Do you go to games? A1M is closed so we are diverted up to Thirsk, then back into A1M. #SAFC.

Wrong again.
Sorry. I don't understand. Wrong about what? The fact that I and those around me sing Sunderland AFC or that the A1M was closed overnight at JCT 44. It's very strange that you know better than I what I sing. I suggest you sit or stand in U37 or U38 at the Millwall game and listen to the words. Do you go to games?

Back