Investing Money Into Sunderland FC

I get the premise mate but gate receipts mean very little in football now and if KLD wanted to put the money in he could do he’s choosing not to at the moment because of the model he wants to work within. It’s like short in many ways this he’s being badly advised by people who claim to know football.

Everybody crying out for KLD to put his hand in his pocket.
Sunderland’s cheapest season ticket is approx £390 with Boros cheapest season ticket being £590.
Would you be willing to cough up an extra £200 a season for your ticket with no guarantee of promotion?
I once invested money into SAFC……..until Quinny and the Murphia relieved me of my shares.

Sunderland’s cheapest season ticket is approx £390 with Boros cheapest season ticket being £590.
Would you be willing to cough up an extra £200 a season for your ticket with no guarantee of promotion?
They gave up with 1/3 of the home games left. We should be asking for money back not putting more money in.

We put enough money into the club to not warrant having a u23 squad.

He's KLD not Donald Trump.

Boro have a striker, we don’t.

I get the premise mate but gate receipts mean very little in football now and if KLD wanted to put the money in he could do he’s choosing not to at the moment because of the model he wants to work within. It’s like short in many ways this he’s being badly advised by people who claim to know football.

Only in the PL. Below that level they're more and more important. Gate receipts are around 25% of our turnover.

Back