Interesting twist on the Salisbury nerve agent attack

I reckon it was either a suicide pact that was designed to get Russia in trouble at the same time as killing themselves.

Or one has attempted to kill the other and accidentally poisoned themselves at the same time whilst also trying to implicate Russia.

because you said you didn't have a theory then said your theory.

i didn't. i said i don't think we will ever know. so i didn't postulate a theory

Anyone else think if it was sanctioned at a high level it wouldn't be such a clusterfuck?

yep totally agree. there's so much more to it surely, more than will ever be made public

probably just a diversion whilst they have been f***ing us over in some other, unheard of way

i didn't. i said i don't think we will ever know. so i didn't postulate a theory

yep totally agree. there's so much more to it surely, more than will ever be made public

probably just a diversion whilst they have been f***ing us over in some other, unheard of way
The aliens will have their tin foil hats on now.

I reckon it was either a suicide pact that was designed to get Russia in trouble at the same time as killing themselves.

Or one has attempted to kill the other and accidentally poisoned themselves at the same time whilst also trying to implicate Russia.
How does compression of the neck fit into either of those theories

Anyone else think if it was sanctioned at a high level it wouldn't be such a clusterfuck?
Not if it was meant to become public knowledge

i dont have a theory other than theres no way this is as simple as our government are making out. doubt us plebs will ever know the full storey
Got to say I agree. We'll probably never get to know the truth, or even owt that's close to it, yet allegedly this is all being done in our name.

What gets me is everyone slamming Corbyn for urging caution rather than jumping in with both feet. I'm sure that I'll get flak from the usual suspects for this, yet the same bloke also smelled a rat and called it out with the whole WMD shambles in Iraq, was ostracised for it, called a traitor etc yet was proven right in the long term and given not a sniff of credit for it.

The establishment are past masters at closing ranks at times like these, and it stretches across the political party lines. Witness the more right wing Labour MPs relishing their opportunity to round on Corbyn without even pausing to draw breath. I'm no mad Corbynista as I believe the term goes round these parts, but I agree with his philosophy in this situation that all may not necessarily be as simple to call as it seems.

Back