Interesting twist on the Salisbury nerve agent attack

According to the Sun (yeah I know), it was the daughter, Yulia who was the real intended victim of the attack after she fell out with her mother-in-law who is a high ranking security bod back in Moscow

Sergei Skripal's daughter 'was REAL target of nerve agent attack'

Again take it all at face value, but this suggests the attack, if this was the case, was intended to hit a Russian citizen on Russian soil and the father, a British citizen was merely collateral damage. Of course this could all be part of a massive spin by the Russkis to take some of the heat out of the hoo ha which has built up over the past few days.

Possibly. Two birds with one stone and all that malarkey
If someone is clever and professional enough to be dealing in top grade chemical weapons its highly unlikely they would fail when doing the 'hit' and accidently 'hit' someone else too.

According to the Sun (yeah I know), it was the daughter, Yulia who was the real intended victim of the attack after she fell out with her mother-in-law who is a high ranking security bod back in Moscow

Again take it all at face value, but this suggests the attack, if this was the case, was intended to hit a Russian citizen on Russian soil and the father, a British citizen was merely collateral damage. Of course this could all be part of a massive spin by the Russkis to take some of the heat out of the hoo ha which has built up over the past few days.
Erm...

The United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Soviet Russia?

The Russians, a great bunch of lads (and lasses)

Does that mean she was contaminated before she left Russia, if so is there a contaminated plane and a couple of hundred passengers out there

I read your post/quote and highlighted the 'Russian soil' bit.

Do the Russians own part of Wiltshire?
The article infers that the attack was meant for Yulia who is Russian and lives in Russia, not sure where the Soviet bit of your post comes from, the Soviet Union has been dissolved for decades now. The fact that she packed whatever is alleged to be the transport mechanism into her suitcase and brought it with her to England raised my question as to whether this was ever intended for attacking the British citizen on British soil, or was he just collateral damage?

We'll probably never know the truth, I just thought this brought an interesting twist to the stories currently being played out. As I also said, this could be an attempt to cloud the waters by the Kremlin throwing doubt into whether the target was intended to be against the father in England.

Maybe she was delivering it to kill pa?
Another possibility, agreed. Though she must surely have recognised that she would also be taken out? Again, who knows?

Last edited:

Back