Interesting twist on the Salisbury nerve agent attack

He might of been opposed to the government on that but the way u put it is rewriting history, ever heard of Robun Cook
The one who died after falling while out walking, was attended to by an unknown “friend”, was flown to hospital in the helicopter while his wife was driven there by the cops and was subsequently declared to have died of heart disease? The one whose funeral wasn’t attended by Tony Blair who chose to go in holiday instead? The one who was also criticising the government for going to war in Iraq?

Yes I’ve heard of him, what of it?

Where's he from, Birmingham?
That was Robun Bastid I think.

That’s not quite true though is it? The government have said there is Russian involvement, have expelled a number of Russian spies diplomats, and coordinated statements condemning Russia with other allied governments. All without definitive proof or following accepted protocols according to multilateral treaties they have signed.

It is. the expelled spies are as a result of the actions in Salisbury. the government has not given any reason as to why it happened and that is what all the guesswork is about. why. what was their aim

Of she tried to kill him and knew she would go too?

This country has a bit of previous of identifying wmd

don't forget saddam used wmd against his own people, so there was always a reasonable possibility, they could use it again.

the bit that seems fabricated is the 20mins business

Government appears to be in panic now that Dad and daughter are getting better , wouldn’t it be strange if MI5 or the CIA we’re behind it all ( Thread not political just topical )

Lizards are behind it obviously.

Would have been far easier to put a bullet in their heads than smuggle in a lethal substance and risk killing yourself administering it. This was a statement from the Russians. Pure and simple.

Lizards are behind it obviously.

Would have been far easier to put a bullet in their heads than smuggle in a lethal substance and risk killing yourself administering it. This was a statement from the Russians. Pure and simple.
Could it not have been orchestrated to justify the withdrawal of Russian diplomats en masse from pretty much every Western nation?

Could it not have been orchestrated to justify the withdrawal of Russian diplomats en masse from pretty much every Western nation?
For what purpose? Stop them spying? Maybe but if they know they are spies then surely it’s easy to keep an eye on them. Just made Russia kick ours out and I’m sure there is more to be gained from us spying on them than there is us.

It’s all tedious as fuck like. Putin and all these other leaders need to grow up. Where’s the love man?

For what purpose? Stop them spying? Maybe but if they know they are spies then surely it’s easy to keep an eye on them. Just made Russia kick ours out and I’m sure there is more to be gained from us spying on them than there is us.

It’s all tedious as fuck like. Putin and all these other leaders need to grow up. Where’s the love man?
People killin' people dyin' mate x

Aye mate. It’s bad crack imo. Why can’t we all just hold hands and write poems?
@tunstall birdman

Skripal and his daughter
Angered Putin they really oughta
Keep their heads down for their health
Ain't no matter what their wealth...
Is... or is not, they don't care a jot
All that matters now is that we show the world how
To hold hands, to be good, the way we should,
For you, for me, for all the SMB

Peace and love ya'll

@tunstall birdman

Skripal and his daughter