Insulate Britain

How can you disagree with a fact bro :lol:
"Bro" dear me. It's illegal and it's trespassing as far as I'm concerned. Not arsed if you think otherwise
Whatever the ins and outs of the argument, hats off (or crash helmet) to the biker at the beginning of this clip.

Embarrassing the police. Imagine if football fans went on like that, they would be battered all over

Last edited:
Here's the thing.

Most, if not all are concerned about the climate, we get it.

Thing is, I would put my bottom dollar on the fact that most of these protesters go home at night and plan their cheap flights to the South of France.

They are the equivalent of a poor Prince Harry..... Give it the big UN about how much they care, then jump into a gas guzzling jet.

That's what gets folks back up..
See also: Bono. "Climate emergency" this, "Rainforests" that, then buys a first class plane ticket for a f***ing hat.

As usual, protesting in a country where we have a clearly set 'net zero' target and are doing all the right things is easy, protesting in countries where the majority of the pollution comes from is a lot f***ing harder.

Good stuff.
Good to see National Highways have been granted an injunction against the morons which could mean imprisonment. They'll have to move on to protesting about something else like Covid or BLM now.
BLM is a thing is the last now. They'll find something else soon enough. Christmas not far away, probably stand outside Turkey farms or something
*thing of the past

Last edited:

Back