Insulate Britain

You've exaggerated everything. You're happy to see protestors having their faces dragged along a road by the public or police but turn being touched by a car into a life or death crisis. You get upset when anybody disagrees with you and resort to straw man arguments and lies. It's all oxygen for your need to argue and be the centre of a thread though I suppose.

I didn’t say I’m happy for their faces to be dragged along the road :lol: You’re just making stuff up here.

The car incident could have been fatal, because driving a two-tonne Range Rover at people, and “nudging” they with it is extremely reckless behaviour, and a small slip of the accelerator could have jerked that car forward, pushing one or both protesters under the car.

Most reasonable people agree with me. The courts agree with me.

Tell you what mate, if you’re so confident it’s just a nudge, I have a similarly large, heavy car. Why don’t you ask your lass to sit in front of it and I’ll just nudge her with it. It’s not dangerous at all so I’m sure you’ll have no problem with your wife or daughter sat in front of a stranger’s car whilst they nudge them along.

No? Eee I wonder why the fuck that might be.

People acting like right fannies on here :lol:

It was just a nudge by someone self absorbed in the importance of her own world and current situation. The women sitting in front of the car would have got no sympathy from me if the driver had pulled her out of the way by her hair.

Unfortunately letting someone get away with using a vehicle as a tool to clear people from roads sets an extremely bad precedent so the driver got the punishment she deserved. It was a stupid thing to do.

I didn’t say I’m happy for their faces to be dragged along the road :lol: You’re just making stuff up here.

The car incident could have been fatal, because driving a two-tonne Range Rover at people, and “nudging” they with it is extremely reckless behaviour, and a small slip of the accelerator could have jerked that car forward, pushing one or both protesters under the car.

Tell you what mate, if you’re so confident it’s just a nudge, I have a similarly large, heavy car. Why don’t you ask your lass to sit in front of it and I’ll just nudge her with it. It’s not dangerous at all so I’m sure you’ll have no problem with your wife or daughter sat in front of a stranger’s car whilst they nudge them along.

Bloody hell there's something not right about you. It's a fairly light hearted football based message board for opinions and you come out with shit like that. I could equally ask if you'd be happy for your wife or daughter to be dragged along a road by an enraged member of the public. That's something you endorse.
Your need to be right to get the last word gets you in such a rage you resort to shit like that. No wonder you're the most banned member in the history of this board. And from the number of times I've seen someone say they've put you on ignore, you likely hold that record as well. Then again you wear them as a pathetic badge of honour. I think you need to start wondering why you get put on ignore and banned so often. It's a shame one of the bans wasn't a permanent. Now I'm going to join the clever lads and stick you on ignore. That way I'm not tempted to read any more of your bile. Bye.

Anyone watching this interview on GMB? Susanna Reid is out of touch here like, asking the Insulate Britain bloke, who's already said he can't afford to insulate his rented home, why he hasn't asked his landlord for it.

He could choose an insulated home to rent. Would seem the first step.
Not really, he's not demanding private owners insulate their own properties, he wants the government to do it. Trying to make the bloke appear a hypocrite because he can't pay to insulate a home he doesn't own was crass. She was just trying to wind him up (again).

:D

Bloody hell there's something not right about you. It's a fairly light hearted football based message board for opinions and you come out with shit like that. I could equally ask if you'd be happy for your wife or daughter to be dragged along a road by an enraged member of the public. That's something you endorse.
Your need to be right to get the last word gets you in such a rage you resort to shit like that. No wonder you're the most banned member in the history of this board. And from the number of times I've seen someone say they've put you on ignore, you likely hold that record as well. Then again you wear them as a pathetic badge of honour. I think you need to start wondering why you get put on ignore and banned so often. It's a shame one of the bans wasn't a permanent. Now I'm going to join the clever lads and stick you on ignore. That way I'm not tempted to read any more of your bile. Bye.

:lol:

What a meltdown. Wants to be able to criticise people but can’t take it back. See ya mate.

Back