Infinite warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you don't play S and D

It's f***ing class

None of this jumping about shite and class maps

Took me a good hour to get used to it again though
I do play snd mate

Just doesnt feel the same like. Ill stick at it though and get back to former glories :lol:

It's complete crap like. Those stupid power ups you can farm for (or eventually buy ) for guns is stupid as well .

Ive never played any cod for years tbh

Battlefield 1 is much better than cod imo though

Just depends what you prefer innit

If you like 32 v 32 carnage then Battlefield is guna be better for you.

I just love search and destroy cos its not just run and gun.

Right so, for clarity since the thread's got a bit jumbled up.

Am I right in thinking IW is shite and MW is spot on if a little dated?

About standard for pc though surely?
Not at all. Black ops 3 at its peak had 63k playing . Iws peak was 14k. To put that into perspective . Counter strike global offensive which 5 years old has 200k players playing and 500k at its peak .

Mental

I wonder if it goes down as the biggest flop of all time?
Nah plenty of people have bought it on console. It'll be a flop on the pc meanwhile bf1 had 186k on pc during the release day

sales down nearly 50% on bops3, Activision will be spitting feathers

http://thetechportal.com/2016/11/07/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-sales-down/

https://www.chart-track.co.uk/?i=2547&s=1111

Fast forward to three days ago, the latest installment of the mega-popular shooter series finally lauches worldwide, and appears to defy any and all initial negative impressions, garnering mostly positive reviews across several game reviewing publications. However, it appears that this positive word of mouth can only take the sales of a triple-A title far, a sentiment that has been so blatantly reflected in the the first week sales of Infinite Warfare in the UK.

According to sales tracking site, Gfk Chart-Track, while Infinite Warfare did manage to take the sales chart crown within its first week of release in the UK, the overall sales showed a downward slope of a whopping 48.4% as compared to last year’s Black Ops 3 launch. Even if we take into account the console install base disparity between the PS3 and Xbox 360 compared to the PS4 and Xbox One, sales are still down by 43.6%.

Good. If they'd just listened to their customers they would have realised the majority were tired of this future crap. Treyarch could save it with World at War 2 game but they need to just get rid of the fake Infinity Ward because imo that's three shit games in a row from them. MW3, Ghosts, Infinite Warfare, all shite.

Good. If they'd just listened to their customers they would have realised the majority were tired of this future crap. Treyarch could save it with World at War 2 game but they need to just get rid of the fake Infinity Ward because imo that's three shit games in a row from them. MW3, Ghosts, Infinite Warfare, all shite.
Its time for a vietnam version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back