Infinite warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark1em4rk

Where's the best place to preorder on ps4. The one with cod4 remastered.

COD 4 is nearly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait, fuck you battlefield wankers and get your own thread

COD 4 is nearly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait, fuck you battlefield wankers and get your own thread
Had a few games on Battlefield and didn't like it all. Sold it to Cex yesterday. Ended up crumbling and ordering CoD. Was dispatched today so should be here tomorrow. Can't wait. :cool:

Had a few games on Battlefield and didn't like it all. Sold it to Cex yesterday. Ended up crumbling and ordering CoD. Was dispatched today so should be here tomorrow. Can't wait. :cool:

I get Battlefield almost every year and always think "maybe I'll get in to this year".

Granted Battlefield is better than all these futuristic COD's but COD 4 is better than any Battlefield IMO

Loved COD4 but I'm not being blackmailed into buying a shit game for it. Battlefield 1 is great. I don't know why a lot of people have to be a right fanboy wanker about it and say one is shit and one isn't when clearly they're both great games (I'm assuming the fake IW haven't somehow ruined it)

Loved COD4 but I'm not being blackmailed into buying a shit game for it. Battlefield 1 is great. I don't know why a lot of people have to be a right fanboy wanker about it and say one is shit and one isn't when clearly they're both great games (I'm assuming the fake IW haven't somehow ruined it)

Personal preference innit.

It can be shit for me and amazing for you.

Some people think Fifa is shit and this PES is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back