Infinite warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
The f***ing uavs dont even show people

( no they havent got uav jammer on )

The thought of going back to 6v6 is a bit meh
It is tbh like.

I think this may well get pied off in a bit like. Boring as fuck after playing bf

COD 4 is nearly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait, fuck you battlefield wankers and get your own thread
Battlefield blows it out the water tbh

Last edited:

Found it hard getting streaks like. Didn't play the Beta so some of the players are elite compared to me. Can not really get a weapon I am comfortable with with.

Gayest thing I'm ever going to post but I reckon my tv is too big for this. Might have to invest in a gaming monitor.

£48 :eek::eek::eek::eek: I paid £61 for legacy from amazon.

Gayest thing I'm ever going to post but I reckon my tv is too big for this. Might have to invest in a gaming monitor.

best thing you'll do, here's mine

for pc, xbox & ps4

ghi do a 4k one for £299

28” AOC U2879VF 4K Monitor (Inputs: VGA, DVI, HDMI, MHL, Display Port) 1MS Headphone out Port

new ps4 does hdr , but 1ms for 4k

Last edited:
Love COD4. Fucked if im paying £65 and a 130gig install for the bag of shite that comes with it though.
f***ing lightweight tart.

So to clarify, it isn't a 130gig download like everyone thought? If you want to just downloaded cod4 you can and its only 45gig?
^^^^^^^
Can someone clarify this please.I'm in the town now and will purchase if this is the case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent been on since yesterday but is it just me that thinks you die really quickly compared to the original???

Keep trying to use guns that aren't the M16 but it seems pointless. Thing's a shotgun and sniper rifle packed inside of an assault rifle. Off its baps.

Im gonna agree like. I really dont want it to be the case as its by far my favorite ever game but its just not the same

Its really boring aswell

I'm guessing you don't play S and D

It's f***ing class

None of this jumping about shite and class maps

Took me a good hour to get used to it again though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back