Infinite warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was tempted with the cdkeys offer for just cod4 for £32 now it's £39.99 but at least it's a sign it will be around standalone.

Game sharing with the brother. Not sure if have access to the remastered. How would I know. First multiplayer that loaded was some space shit. Picking a rig and stuff.

I am sure the first download was 40 gig plus and the second one was 15 or sumit

Last edited:
says which part of MW do you want to play 1st single player / multi player, choose multi player &download & then says you can't play online till singleplayer is downloaded :(:confused: download rest now while brats are in bed gonna take 1 hour insteadd of xxxx hours

says which part of MW do you want to play 1st single player / multi player, choose multi player &download & then says you can't play online till singleplayer is downloaded :(:confused: download rest now while brats are in bed gonna take 1 hour insteadd of xxxx hours
Exactly what I done. Was downloading all day yesterday. You can go on Lan play and play the multi player modes with AI making up the teams

Exactly what I done. Was downloading all day yesterday. You can go on Lan play and play the multi player modes with AI making up the teams

yeah I played the bots but could only play 1 map , sorted now . MW is gonna eat my time (no footy 12-3) doubt I'll touch IW much, and got GOW4 played once , titanfall 2 played for a week, MW & watchdogs 2 comming & a new character in overwatch , but games are treat for exerecise even tho I can't play em much.

Erm im not really that excited by this like which is a shame as the original was the best game ever imo

Bf1 is much better tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back