Immune system

Mine is buggered and I get everything going due to being kept on Immuno suppressants for Crohn's. Current issue is a huge stye in my left eye which is bloody sore

Keep it up buddy, you'll make a good bellwether for your friends and family next time you're requested to put a shoddy vaccine that you don't need and don't know the long term effects into your body, bet you still wear a mask when you go outside lol, bah bahšŸ‘
Is your username a nod in the direction of you being a "patriot" by any chance ?

That's what you get for putting untested/unproven vaccines into your body, the fact that they said it would stop you catching COVID and transmitting it and it turns out it did neither, makes you wonder what the purpose of them was, I'm so glad I didn't get one and stuck to my tinfoil hat, I think a lot of people really fell for all the lies and were so outspoken about how everyone should get the vaccine and slating those that didn't, that a lot of the sheeple suffering side effects from the vaccine will be too embarrassed to say, or quite possibly too brainwashed to even think it's the vaccine that has caused them problems, the type of sheeple that will gladly put the next untested vaccine into their body when there's a bug going about, some folks never learn unfortunately.
You have made a choice, fine, get on with it, or I should say, "keep cracking on". I hope you don't develop any serious problems. Calling people "sheeple" though, seriously? I have now had seven vaccinations. Pre covid I was prone to chest infections and have asthma which makes things worse. I take medication for arthritis that supresses my immune system so am at higher risk. I haven't had Covid that I know of (have tested when not well since testing started) and I consider the vaccine to have played a part in that.

People died of Covid and others are living with the consequences. As with any drug there is a risk of a reaction, I have had mild, less than 24 hours responses to some of my jabs, that is normal, others have been more seriously affected but not anywhere near the consequences of Covid's worst ravages.

Make your own choices but mebbes think about what gives you the right to insult people for making a different choice, often in circumstances and with health issues you have no comprehension of.

Mine is buggered and I get everything going due to being kept on Immuno suppressants for Crohn's. Current issue is a huge stye in my left eye which is bloody sore

I'm in a flare at the moment and on prednisolone and I also have a sty on my left eye! Also got the manky sores in my mouth again and chronic joint pain in my feet, hands and wrists. It's weird how it affects your whole body and not just the bowel.

I'm on some fun immunosuppressants so get everything, and I have got more stuff post lockdown. Apart from the problem of my being older lockdown effectively prevented people going out and catching mild new colds and flues and keeping a large degree of herd immunity. It's like freshers flu - where everyone rocking up to a new year at uni gets all the slightly different cold viruses from all over the country - but for the whole worldwide population. I had one baby during covid and have one now and the difference between one not getting anything because everything was cancelled and one going out to baby groups and licking toys, people and everything else is night and day. Now the lockdown baby is catching up so she brings home something excitingly infectious every week.

If and when they use the lessons of the covid vaccines to crack mRNA vaccines for specific cancers I look forward to seeing the stats on how many vaccine deniers stick to their guns and don't bother with it after diagnosis.

About three weeks ago I was in bed for 3 days with a high temperature and aches. As quick as it came on it went.

On Thursday I started feeling ropey, since then Iā€™ve had a chesty cough, high temperature, headache, tired, aches and pains etc.

Pre-covid I rarely had anything like this; that said, pre-covid I didnā€™t have a toddler in nursery.

I'm in a flare at the moment and on prednisolone and I also have a sty on my left eye! Also got the manky sores in my mouth again and chronic joint pain in my feet, hands and wrists. It's weird how it affects your whole body and not just the bowel.
I've got a stye left eye too. My injections are not working properly either and I'm also constantly flaring. It's orrible isn't it. Hope you're doing ok tho x

About three weeks ago I was in bed for 3 days with a high temperature and aches. As quick as it came on it went.

On Thursday I started feeling ropey, since then Iā€™ve had a chesty cough, high temperature, headache, tired, aches and pains etc.

Pre-covid I rarely had anything like this; that said, pre-covid I didnā€™t have a toddler in nursery.
There are studies that have looked at the immune systems of middle aged people comparing those with children and those without.

People with children basically have incredibly strong immune systems compared to the non-parents. Doctors reckon it's cos they are minging little germ factories who like to sneeze directly into your eyeballs (paraphrasing).

I nearly came on here last night to say that my missus and daughter had a sickness bug and I never caught it, rarely get unwell etc. etc.

I got the fucker last night alright.

My 14 year old, who is as fit as a fiddle and very rarely ill, was knocked out by a virus/bug a few weeks ago. He was off his feet for a few days. I'm assuming it was the same thing I had last week and it was minging. We both tested for Covid (does anybody still do that these days?) and it was negative. I wonder if it is strain of Covid that has mutated and no longer shows as a positive on the tests we have.

Anyway, we're both fully fit again. He played a blinder in his footy match on Saturday.

My 14 year old, who is as fit as a fiddle and very rarely ill, was knocked out by a virus/bug a few weeks ago. He was off his feet for a few days. I'm assuming it was the same thing I had last week and it was minging. We both tested for Covid (does anybody still do that these days?) and it was negative. I wonder if it is strain of Covid that has mutated and no longer shows as a positive on the tests we have.

Anyway, we're both fully fit again. He played a blinder in his footy match on Saturday.
RSV is on the up at the minute and that's an absolutely awful virus. Hospitalises youngins regularly.

You have made a choice, fine, get on with it, or I should say, "keep cracking on". I hope you don't develop any serious problems. Calling people "sheeple" though, seriously? I have now had seven vaccinations. Pre covid I was prone to chest infections and have asthma which makes things worse. I take medication for arthritis that supresses my immune system so am at higher risk. I haven't had Covid that I know of (have tested when not well since testing started) and I consider the vaccine to have played a part in that.

People died of Covid and others are living with the consequences. As with any drug there is a risk of a reaction, I have had mild, less than 24 hours responses to some of my jabs, that is normal, others have been more seriously affected but not anywhere near the consequences of Covid's worst ravages.

Make your own choices but mebbes think about what gives you the right to insult people for making a different choice, often in circumstances and with health issues you have no comprehension of.
Calling people 'sheeple' is very tame compared to the insults directed my way by people on this site for not taking the vaccine at the time, and talking of health I have no comprehension of, what are the worst ravages of COVID that would have been worse than the effects of the vaccine for those that took the vaccine and died?

Calling people 'sheeple' is very tame compared to the insults directed my way by people on this site for not taking the vaccine at the time, and talking of health I have no comprehension of, what are the worst ravages of COVID that would have been worse than the effects of the vaccine for those that took the vaccine and died?
Straight into the middle of the Venn diagram you go. :lol:

That's what you get for putting untested/unproven vaccines into your body, the fact that they said it would stop you catching COVID and transmitting it and it turns out it did neither, makes you wonder what the purpose of them was, I'm so glad I didn't get one and stuck to my tinfoil hat, I think a lot of people really fell for all the lies and were so outspoken about how everyone should get the vaccine and slating those that didn't, that a lot of the sheeple suffering side effects from the vaccine will be too embarrassed to say, or quite possibly too brainwashed to even think it's the vaccine that has caused them problems, the type of sheeple that will gladly put the next untested vaccine into their body when there's a bug going about, some folks never learn unfortunately.
I love untested drugs me, that's why I got 3 of them.

Back