Immune system

anitdontmajanow

Central Defender
Genuine Question Anyone else felt like their immense system is shite post vaccinations/covid

I used to fight off man flu and colds in 1 or 2 days max.

This last spell of the Cold has lasted over 3 weeks

Nah. I never seem to get ill. Get coughs and colds and stuff but they clear in a couple of days. Now I have said this I'll end up with something serious soon.

Yep, I rarely ever got colds or flu and anything I did get was very mild and was gone in a day or two, now I get every bug going and it lasts weeks. My lass thinks I'm daft but I really do think the vaccines have f#cked my natural defences.

I do seem to have become susceptible to every cold and virus that's going round these days, plus my migraines are much worse.

But I wouldn't put "vaccines/covid" in the same box for this. One is much worse than the other and the phrasing only seems to intend to blame vaccines.

Genuine Question Anyone else felt like their immense system is shite post vaccinations/covid

I used to fight off man flu and colds in 1 or 2 days max.

This last spell of the Cold has lasted over 3 weeks

Last year was brutal like think I was Ill from October - February caught everything going and couldn’t shake it off

Haven’t been Ill this year yet

Yep, I rarely ever got colds or flu and anything I did get was very mild and was gone in a day or two, now I get every bug going and it lasts weeks. My lass thinks I'm daft but I really do think the vaccines have f#cked my natural defences.
It’s more likely to be because you spent a year or so avoiding people so your natural immunity was weakened because of the decreased exposure to viruses.

Back