Immune system

Genuine Question Anyone else felt like their immense system is shite post vaccinations/covid

I used to fight off man flu and colds in 1 or 2 days max.

This last spell of the Cold has lasted over 3 weeks
Hard to tell if its age or the vaccine. I know my cardio fitness has dropped off since vaccines started but i am 65.
Last october i got flu jab and covid jab together and 8 hours later had a cough that lasted a month . Just had them both again and feel well under par again . Seem to have had a few little bouts of being under the weather without ever getting anything thats laid me up .
See how it goes this year but if i don't rally thats my lot for vaccines .

Last edited:

My body was covered in psoriasis (45%) which I believe is due to a very strong immune system. I caught covid just over 2 months ago, I was fucked for 3 weeks and I've had a cold ever since then. On the positive side my psoriasis has completely gone,I'm left with light pigment scars now but my skin is smooth for the first time in years!!

I have a diminished immune system so won't entertain vaccinations or anything that might have an impact. Anything that puts something (foreign bodies) into your body to build up the immuno-system antibodies can have a negative effect if it isn't strong enough.

Yep, I rarely ever got colds or flu and anything I did get was very mild and was gone in a day or two, now I get every bug going and it lasts weeks. My lass thinks I'm daft but I really do think the vaccines have f#cked my natural defences.
Unsure if it's linked, but I defo think I pick up more colds/the flu. That said I felt I was coming down with something a few weeks back, but somehow managed to get rid in a day or two.

Hard to tell if its age or the vaccine. I know my cardio fitness has dropped off since vaccines started but i am 65.
Last october i got flu jab and covid jab together and 8 hours later had a cough that lasted a month . Just had them both again and feel well under par again . Seem to have had a few little bouts of being under the weather without ever getting anything thats laid me up .
See how it goes this year but if i don't rally thats my lot for vaccines .
I m 65 - that flu jab knocks me for a day or two tbh.

Genuine Question Anyone else felt like their immense system is shite post vaccinations/covid

I used to fight off man flu and colds in 1 or 2 days max.

This last spell of the Cold has lasted over 3 weeks
That's what you get for putting untested/unproven vaccines into your body, the fact that they said it would stop you catching COVID and transmitting it and it turns out it did neither, makes you wonder what the purpose of them was, I'm so glad I didn't get one and stuck to my tinfoil hat, I think a lot of people really fell for all the lies and were so outspoken about how everyone should get the vaccine and slating those that didn't, that a lot of the sheeple suffering side effects from the vaccine will be too embarrassed to say, or quite possibly too brainwashed to even think it's the vaccine that has caused them problems, the type of sheeple that will gladly put the next untested vaccine into their body when there's a bug going about, some folks never learn unfortunately.

That's what you get for putting untested/unproven vaccines into your body, the fact that they said it would stop you catching COVID and transmitting it and it turns out it did neither, makes you wonder what the purpose of them was, I'm so glad I didn't get one and stuck to my tinfoil hat, I think a lot of people really fell for all the lies and were so outspoken about how everyone should get the vaccine and slating those that didn't, that a lot of the sheeple suffering side effects from the vaccine will be too embarrassed to say, or quite possibly too brainwashed to even think it's the vaccine that has caused them problems, the type of sheeple that will gladly put the next untested vaccine into their body when there's a bug going about, some folks never learn unfortunately.

:)

Not sure if I agree with the vaccine theories being suggested here. Three-fifths of my lungs have been scarred by historical pneumonias from decades ango and despite being fit I couldn’t afford any more damage. The fact that I‘d already had two vaccinations before I finally caught covid was crucial in my opinion in it being more like a passing infection than something which could have been significantly worse.

There are theories that by us being less exposed to others over the lockdown year has meant that we are more likely to pick up bugs that arise. Maybe that is just another theory but if it has any basis then hopefully that will pass.

Fact they did not tell you it would stop you from getting covid but the worst affects if you did get it. Fact

Yep, not factual to say it wasn't tested either. Basically he is talking codswallop!

Yep, not factual to say it wasn't tested either. Basically he is talking codswallop!
Keep it up buddy, you'll make a good bellwether for your friends and family next time you're requested to put a shoddy vaccine that you don't need and don't know the long term effects into your body, bet you still wear a mask when you go outside lol, bah bah🐑

Keep it up buddy, you'll make a good bellwether for your friends and family next time you're requested to put a shoddy vaccine that you don't need and don't know the long term effects into your body, bet you still wear a mask when you go outside lol, bah bah🐑
I never said I had the covid vaccines you are assuming. No I don't wear a mask. Seem you are not good with facts.

Aye. Had two vaccines and stopped there however any cold just knocks me for 6 never did prior to covid. I’m fitter and healthier now than I was prior to covid too so that should help my body. It may not be the vaccine I did have Covid as others have had and could well be that also

I usually get 2 or 3 colds a year always followed by a cold sore. Since Covid and the vaccinations I haven't had any, haven't had covid either. Lurgy incoming.

Back