if you had the cash which american food

Status
Not open for further replies.
B&M I think do them too.

In answer to the OP's question - Applebee's
I don't really have a major reason for it, but the Mexican omelette I had was nice
Their blondies are the f***ing best.

:eek:

I'm talking about these, you f***ing pervert:

Logon or register to see this image

Good call. One of my favorite breakfast places.

:lol:

Home

Cock out, popular chain from Maryland downwards is unreal too.
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

That's the second quote you fucked up, pal. Make it three and I'm going to bitch slap you from Sunderland to Califuckingornia

It's only cos of Harold and Kumar mate. I can't remember the last time I ate at any fast food takeaway style place... in fact I had a hangover on a train last month and I got a five guys which was alright tbf..... but I think my mcdonalds and KFC days are over.
I never liked Five Guys. My favorite fast food burger places when I used to eat meat were:

In-N-Out
The Habit
Fatburger
Carl's Jr

Panda express. In n out burger.
The fact that you mentioned Panda Express in the same sentence as In-N-Out burger is enough for me to put you on ignore for life, fucker. How very dare you.

Yeah that crossed my mind. Probably why they’ve failed elsewhere (I believe South Africa or Australia?).

Fair play for maintaining their Baptist roots at the cost of $$$ IMO.
If you've never seen this, it's f***ing hilarious:

Americans just eat shite don’t they?
Stargazey Pie? Haggis? Jellied eels? Oh, do fuck off with that bullshit, pal.
;)

I never liked Five Guys. My favorite fast food burger places when I used to eat meat were:

In-N-Out
The Habit
Fatburger
Carl's Jr
Never been to any of them, doubt they are local to me.

5 guys is decent, half decent burger, it's not just a flat patty anyway. Can get a tonne of salad on top to make it extra juicy and the bun is toasted a little.

What made you give up meat?

Never been to any of them, doubt they are local to me.

5 guys is decent, half decent burger, it's not just a flat patty anyway. Can get a tonne of salad on top to make it extra juicy and the bun is toasted a little.

What made you give up meat?
Some years back a good friend of mine took me to this small little village/ranch in Mexico where you basically slaughter, butcher, prepare, and cook your food. It's their tradition there. At the time, it sounded like it would be a wonderful cultural experience. Yeah. It wasn't. It scarred me for life and I swore off meat and haven't touched it since. I still have nightmares about that experience.

You’re the wanker mate if anyone is
There's a reason why commas are necessary, fucker. Although, a "wanker mate" sounds promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back