if you had the cash which american food

You obviously ate in the wrong places
What on earth is a "hard cider"
Cider that punches you in the face!

Nah, Hooters isn't the same.

Buffalo Wild Wings is a sports bar that sells about 30 different flavours of buffalo wings. Last time I was in there I was watching the whole Saturday 3pm premier league schedule simultaneously live across 5 huge screens with a basket of Thai green curry flavoured wings and a smorgasbord of guest ales. There's not many more real world events that could've happened to make me happier. I've floated the idea of starting a buffalo wings van business for a few extra quid for years.
I do like buffalo wild wings too apart from having to bring your passport to show f***ing ID! Lovely apple jack cider there. Which reminds me I must get more of that jack daniels cider which is damn tasty

None, their invasive culture and calorie filled diet is the reason the world is becoming obese. They can all fuck off.

You get what you pay for - learned that lesson quite quickly the first time we went to Florida.

They do have some really grim places to eat - and as has been pointed out - too much salt, sugar and fat. I remembering ordering eggy bread (French Toast if you're posh) - spat out the first mouthful - couldn't eat it - loaded with sugar - horrific.

However I've also had some fantastic food in the US - you just have to pay decent money for it.

What?

It was lush when I went there like

Proper lush wasn't it
Decent but all you can eat is just great. Pay for your main steak and refillable drink and then go load up on everything. The breakfast is f***ing sweet too, popcorn chicken with your bacon, eggs and sausages. :D

Back