if you had the cash which american food

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and, uh, no... but I do have a very close friend who absolutely loves black pudding. The food, that is.
Im still trying to think of a really god meal I've had in the US. Only recent one I can think was an all you can eat Sushi in Maryland 2 years ago - but that was due to it actually being decent Sushi - my expectations had been low - plus they forgot to charge us for a large drinks bill (I actually think it was this that made it)

I'm in Chicago start of November - recommend me something I won't say is average at best

Im still trying to think of a really god meal I've had in the US. Only recent one I can think was an all you can eat Sushi in Maryland 2 years ago - but that was due to it actually being decent Sushi - my expectations had been low - plus they forgot to charge us for a large drinks bill (I actually think it was this that made it)

I'm in Chicago start of November - recommend me something I won't say is average at best

all you can eat sushi. ffs. sushi is meant to be savoured and enjoyed, not given the buffet treatment.

American food is dreadful. Absolutely dreadful
the breakfasts are special. Syrup shite with incinerated scabs (passed off as bacon)

animals

I haven't been to Chicago in eons (my dad was born and raised there) but this place has always been a favorite of mine

Chicago Pizza With Caramelized Crust | Pequod's Pizza

Nothing better than a Chicago style pizza, pal.

Listen dude. I like America. You have some great people. And some great bands

You don’t half eat some shite like
Dude?!?:evil: Oh, nah, motherfucker, we are NOT going to start using that abomination of a word just because I'm from California. Honestly, that word is like nails on the chalkboard to me.

But I do get what you mean when it comes to food, though.

:(:evil: Fuckin outside now!
:lol:

No. Haggis is basically pretty dry (well, ideally moist but not, er, wet and saucy like a stew).
just googled it. Sorry, but even the vegetarian version looks absolutely awful. But I can't really say anything, I mean, we eat grits here. *shivers*

Last edited by a moderator:
all you can eat sushi. ffs. sushi is meant to be savoured and enjoyed, not given the buffet treatment.

the breakfasts are special. Syrup shite with incinerated scabs (passed off as bacon)

animals
Yeah I’m a big fan of sushi - we just went in because we hungry and it was on a uni campus area so not much else around

It was really decent stuff. Not sure how they made a profit to be honest

Back