If we go top on Saturday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully will be a good battle for 1st & 2nd place for the rest of the season
As long as we get one of the automatic spots I'm not arsed if we dont finish top

Surely you'd rather we ran away with it?

2nd would be massively underwhelming. We are miles ahead of the rest of this league. We'll win it by at least 10 points

I hope not!
I hope we are 10 Points clear by Valentines day, 15 by Easter and have a 20 Point cushion going into the last game!
Me too, it would be great if we were comfortable.
That said I’d still be waiting some sort of Sunderland collapse, or a 20 point deduction for having the corner flags facing the wrong way :lol:

Me too, it would be great if we were comfortable.
That said I’d still be waiting some sort of Sunderland collapse, or a 20 point deduction for having the corner flags facing the wrong way :lol:
:eek: Ahhhrrrrg!!!! when did turn the flags round???

2nd would be massively underwhelming. We are miles ahead of the rest of this league. We'll win it by at least 10 points

You know I don't know where you get - 'miles ahead' - I've seen all home and most away this season, I'd suggest we have the edge above many in this league, but often have struggled to show that edge. We've been lucky on many occasions - I call it lucky, others would say otherwise - I just hope we remain lucky and don't get caught out - Doncaster should have been 2 up against us in the first half, only their poor finishing said otherwise. Loads of examples this season and I keep hearing - 'when we hit top gear' - we have not yet, other than the first half against Posh - and we are nearly half way through the season. I want us to win every game as do us all, but for me we need to be more ruthless to be 'miles ahead'.

Of course we should want to win the league, but I'd take second now and automatic promotion.

Got a feeling it's going to be a draw. The winning run will end some time, also Ainsworth had a good look at us as a pundit last week on BT.

1-1 Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back