If we go top on Saturday.....

Everyone seems to be forgetting about Barnsley. Best team ever apparently.

According to people who don’t support them, it seems at times on here reading posts like this, that they’re aimed at arrogant Barnsley fans, but we’re not, we see the team week in week out we know our frailties we know our strengths and I think you’ll be hard pressed to find a genuine Barnsley who thinks we’re the best team in the league, we’re mostly pretty grounded and we know the league table doesn’t lie.

According to people who don’t support them, it seems at times on here reading posts like this, that they’re aimed at arrogant Barnsley fans, but we’re not, we see the team week in week out we know our frailties we know our strengths and I think you’ll be hard pressed to find a genuine Barnsley who thinks we’re the best team in the league, we’re mostly pretty grounded and we know the league table doesn’t lie.
I don’t think Barnsley fans are arrogant- I think the comments are driven by Sunderland fans who are peeved by pundits who say Barnsley are a better team. Don’t worry about it- we used to have regular threads by fans upset that Lawro would predict a defeat or because we were last on motd.
We’ll know who the best team is in May and not before!

A few years ago I went to a Hearts game as there wasn't much else on that night. As the teams came off from a comfortable home win, the Tynecastle announcer said "Hearts are now 26 points clear at the top."

I want us to beat that.

Back