If we get beat on Sat and lose 6 in a row

What concerns me a bit about our 'good' performance against Leicester, is that they coasted once they got the goal. They coulda been out of sight first 20 minutes. You sort of wonder if they'd needed another goal, could they have shifted through the gears.
I ll give a little credit. Wasn’t perfect but it was an improvement. Leicester were coasting as we just don’t press when Ekwah and Bellingham are advanced. Once that changed and Ekwah went off we did put them under a bit of pressure. We moved the ball quicker than we have in ages and we pressed. If it wasn’t for Patterson the game would have been dead after 20 minutes though. Dodds needs to be brave and run with what we seen from 60 minutes on from the off.

This is why I put a couple of quid on it. I never win bets so it’s guaranteed our survival.

If it somehow goes the other way, I’m over £400 better off.

This is why I put a couple of quid on it. I never win bets so it’s guaranteed our survival.

If it somehow goes the other way, I’m over £400 better off.
Unfortunately you can see odds tightening over the next couple of weeks so you got a good price. QPR at home and Cardiff away look difficult fixtures for us at the moment. We’re desperate for something, a point would be manna from heaven right now 🙏

I ll give a little credit. Wasn’t perfect but it was an improvement. Leicester were coasting as we just don’t press when Ekwah and Bellingham are advanced. Once that changed and Ekwah went off we did put them under a bit of pressure. We moved the ball quicker than we have in ages and we pressed. If it wasn’t for Patterson the game would have been dead after 20 minutes though. Dodds needs to be brave and run with what we seen from 60 minutes on from the off.
His starting lineups/game plans are certainly killing us like.

What concerns me a bit about our 'good' performance against Leicester, is that they coasted once they got the goal. They coulda been out of sight first 20 minutes. You sort of wonder if they'd needed another goal, could they have shifted through the gears.
I was surprised how much they eased off as they were all over us, I suppose when they’re on a run of bad games they just wanted a win and correctly thought it would be easier giving us the ball then risk being caught out on a counter. No doubts if they needed to up their game they could and had the players on the bench to do it

You’re right that we shouldn’t get carried away and it is a concern that without Clarke we don’t really have a goal threat

Back