If we get beat on Sat and lose 6 in a row

It will be first time that has happened since 2006 so roughly 18 years I read online today. Maybe a bit of a reality check for those who seem to think we are much better off now then we were under Ellis Short.Let’s hope the players show a bit fighting spirit like they did in the 2nd half last night.
Iirc last time we lost 10 in a row, they were discussing it on radio yesterday. That was end of Murray era and at least in top flight. Many claim they don't want prem football as you can't win and we'd do a sheff united, I'd rather do that and make some cash than get bettered of the likes of Swansea etc etc etc.

It will be first time that has happened since 2006 so roughly 18 years I read online today. Maybe a bit of a reality check for those who seem to think we are much better off now then we were under Ellis Short.Let’s hope the players show a bit fighting spirit like they did in the 2nd half last night.
I’m no seer but I don’t see this happening under TM.
As for the ES vs KLD comparison, ES was steering us into debt behind the scenes. KLD is trying to make sure that doesn’t happen under his ownership. Yes Short ‘cleared the debt’ but it subsequently left us exposed to clueless owners.
ES was clueless and had no plan. KLD at least has a plan.

As for the ES vs KLD comparison, ES was steering us into debt behind the scenes. KLD is trying to make sure that doesn’t happen under his ownership. Yes Short ‘cleared the debt’ but it subsequently left us exposed to clueless owners.
Why not? 2020–21 Blackburn Rovers F.C. season - Wikipedia

Last edited:

It's a shit plan though, buy a whole .bunch of players that are not equipped to play championship football.

I have said this before …

I could have a plan to shag Taylor Swift within 5 years, but it doesn’t mean that it will work.

If I employ Sid the sexist to provide chat up lines, the local tramp to choose my wardrobe, and Sam Smith as my personal trainer then my plan won’t get very far. Especially with a budget of £3.75.

Iirc last time we lost 10 in a row, they were discussing it on radio yesterday. That was end of Murray era and at least in top flight. Many claim they don't want prem football as you can't win and we'd do a sheff united, I'd rather do that and make some cash than get bettered of the likes of Swansea etc etc etc.
Bob didnt mention that in his book.

Back