Ian Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
India's pace line up is their best ever. New Zealand's their best ever.

We have Jimmy and broad.

Rabada will end up saffers all time wicket taker. Steyn and philander only just packed it in past year or two.

Smith is lucky he doesn't have to face the pace attack aus have. Cummins is the best bowler in the world and would be a great battle to see.

im truly baffled anyone Can criticize bowling around the world

it’s absolutely Class

it’s very hard being a batsman right now

Lovely batsmen to watch when it was his day. When he chucked international cricket I made a prediction on here he would play county cricket still he was 40 and score a boat load of runs but sadly even before his injury he had had a bit of a shocker.

So

talking nonsense

Steven Smith would have averaged 18:lol:

pace bowling is so good right now

Jesus you’ve just made an utter fool of yourself

no he didn’t have that hanging over his head at all

load of dinosaurs on here “better in my day” merchants

South Africa having steyn, morkel, philander for starters

Best Indian attack of all time

Jimmy anderson and broad in England

just off the top of my head

utter nonsense
all kinds of shite here ^^^
the Windies with Holder, Roach and Gabriel,
Ahh haway man. Not fit to be spoken of in the same thread as some of the bowlers I mentioned. Net bowlers by comparison.

someone chucking vernon philander in too :lol:

Last edited:

Ahh haway man. Not fit to be spoken of in the same thread as some of the bowlers I mentioned. Net bowlers by comparison.

:lol:

I don’t think cricket is for you mate

what a nutter:lol:
Absolute f***ing legend will always love him for his cover drive

interesting he averaged over 48 after 70 tests

his longevity almost cost him in the end

Last edited:

I'm not for a second saying the Windies attack is anywhere near as good as the 80s or even 90s. But it's a lot better than ten or so years ago, and improving

:lol:

I don’t think cricket is for you mate

what a nutter:lol:

interesting he averaged over 48 after 70 tests

his longevity almost cost him in the end
On a side note; that bloke that has had about 16 accounts banned because he is uber aggressive, argumentative and radgey in every thread? Forgot the name of the poster (@brandon will know who I mean)

is that this person ^^^

My view on attacks

Australia - it’s truly superb. Obviously misses a genius like Warne, but Cummins, Hazelwood and Starc are quality in any era

England - still way too reliant on Broad and Anderson. Some potential, but outside of these two greats it’s unproven (Woakes in England aside)

India - probably their best attack ever. Certainly their best pace attack

South Africa - on the wane. 5 years ago it was exceptional, but Steyn, Philander and Morkel leaving (and Ntini before that) weakens any attack. Rabada ie exceptional

NZ - Boult and Southee are getting older, but super cricketers. Wagner weirdly gets a lot of wickets. Ferguson needs blooding over Henry imo

West Indies - better than I probably gave them credit for, but not vintage by any stretch. Like Gabriel a lot

Pakistan - potentially the best attack in the world. Pace, height, metronomic accuracy. And a leggie. Love them

He hasn't changed. Only fecker I've ever put on ignore. I know I can be an irritating bellend at times but his only course of action any time someone dares disagree with him is to throw out insults
Didnt expect to be called a nutter for saying Vernon Philander bowls pies but hey, it’s Saturday night. All good.

You do troll sometimes. I’ve decided not to engage with him anymore.

Id much prefer a decent discussion

(and I recognise I have taken the piss too much)
Only with Bairstow. Which id argue has become more a comedy thing than trolling, though I'm trying to stop it since it seems to be derailing threads

And aye, same. A couple of times when discussions have got too heated I've backed away and apologised for my part in them, something he seems incapable of. It's a discussion board, we all want the same thing (England to do well), we all have opinions, we should discuss them. But just blurting out insults followed by :lol: :lol: :lol: is shit craic

Only with Bairstow. Which id argue has become more a comedy thing than trolling, though I'm trying to stop it since it seems to be derailing threads

And aye, same. A couple of times when discussions have got too heated I've backed away and apologised for my part in them, something he seems incapable of. It's a discussion board, we all want the same thing (England to do well), we all have opinions, we should discuss them. But just blurting out insults followed by :lol: :lol: :lol: is shit craic
Yeah. I get it. And I’ve done it.

My suggestion is that both of us don’t bother. Stick to the discussion, and ignore the random insults (apparently I’m a racist), it will make the board better

He hasn't changed. Only fecker I've ever put on ignore. I know I can be an irritating bellend at times but his only course of action any time someone dares disagree with him is to throw out insults

No you’re an utter troll

none of your posts are real

No surprise to see you agreeing with a bloke who thinks smith would average 18 in the 90s:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back