I wonder if Burstow is a long term project

Burstow is a waste of space, a big time London Charlie boy looking for the rest of the team to lay it on a plate for him. He never puts a shift in, doesn’t look at all interested, his attitude stinks, he’s taking the well paid piss. Send him back to Chelsea

I was hoping that,instead of waiting for the usual hour mark to bring on subs, Beale was at half time going to surprise Boro and withdraw Burstow and Ba and bring on Rusyn and Roberts. He did make those subs, but all too late. The difference that Rusyn made was immediate, he did more in 5 mins than Burstow did in an hour and of course went on to score. Rusyn should be told he he is going to get a run of starting games to give the lad confidence.

Given that we were somewhat poor for a lot of the match today, a point was a good result.
Old school SMB. Straight and to the point with a bit of sense to back it up anarl. Welcome back feller.

Scored 6 for Charlton last season so he'll probably improve enough to do that consistently at that level.
I saw 2 in 16 league appearances but didn't realise he'd scored goals in the Papa Johns too.

Still based on what I've seen of him I just really don't think there's a player in there.

He's just not good enough, Mayenda and Hemir look better bets and Ruszyn is miles better. The striker situation is generally a car crash but out of them all he looks the least likely.

I am far from convinced and I'd rather we developed our own players rather than Chelsea's.
This is thing I don’t understand if he’s playing unbelievable like Amad was then you play him, but he’s not even doing 7/10 performances, we might as well play hemir! And rusyn should be starting over both as he’s 25 and should be ready, it’s either something contractual or these coaches are idiots

Burstow is a waste of space, a big time London Charlie boy looking for the rest of the team to lay it on a plate for him. He never puts a shift in, doesn’t look at all interested, his attitude stinks, he’s taking the well paid piss. Send him back to Chelsea

I was hoping that,instead of waiting for the usual hour mark to bring on subs, Beale was at half time going to surprise Boro and withdraw Burstow and Ba and bring on Rusyn and Roberts. He did make those subs, but all too late. The difference that Rusyn made was immediate, he did more in 5 mins than Burstow did in an hour and of course went on to score. Rusyn should be told he he is going to get a run of starting games to give the lad confidence.

Given that we were somewhat poor for a lot of the match today, a point was a good result.
The lad is anything but. Might not be very good but this, dear me.

I just think that it was a complete failure on recruitment and i have no idea what the data suggested.

He was crap in league 1 last season so although a year older/stronger etc, there was nothing to suggest he would get enough goals in a promotion chasing team one league higher.

Back