I wanted him gone before he started, but after Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a good job in difficult circumstances. Steady pair of hands. I expect us to make the play offs under the current manager.

We probably will but its not good enough. We absolutely have to go up, especially with the salary cap coming in. The target last season was promotion, it's got to be the same this season and we can't be relying on playoffs. The squad we've got should be capable of getting top two. Let's see how he does in the next 3. If we want top two we need to start competing with the good sides in this league so it'll be a good indication of whether we can realistically challenge for automatic promotion.

That's NOT what I think at all... Never have never will!

I care about the club that I have supported all of my life.

Sorry for caring about it's future under such a hapless manager.

It doesn't matter what level we are playing at, all I want is what's best for the club and I can 99.9% guarantee this clown isn't it (whether we are in L2, L1, Championship or PL).
He's not hapless. Might not be the best but not hapless. We only lost 3 of our last 18 games last season and we had the second best form this calendar year, behind Oxford. If you think that is hapless you are entitled.
Not saying I'm happy, but try to be reasonable.

We probably will but its not good enough. We absolutely have to go up, especially with the salary cap coming in. The target last season was promotion, it's got to be the same this season and we can't be relying on playoffs. The squad we've got should be capable of getting top two. Let's see how he does in the next 3. If we want top two we need to start competing with the good sides in this league so it'll be a good indication of whether we can realistically challenge for automatic promotion.

everything you say his right, but safc is in a complete and utter mess. And until that is not the case, then phil Parkinson and league 1 play off aspirations is about par for the course.

I dont mind your views as everyone has an opinion...not sure you are serious though as some of your points in recent months have been laughable.

I find many views on here laughable myself. There's undoubtedly a large contingent on here who can't wait to gleefully write 'I told you so' when things don't go our way, because their own profile is more important than the success of the club. Every day there's a new Parkinson thread which says the same thing as the one that was posted yesterday, but it's a competition over who can be the most upset or the most outraged. They don't see any positives in the club or try to understand any of the challenges it faces in 2020, and create petty contradictory caricatures of everyone associated with it.

I defend my views with facts and statistics. I am entitled to do so. I don't think it's unreasonable to point out that our form did improve last season and there was a significant period of time when it was the best in the division. It serves as evidence that it can provide a baseline from which we can improve, given a little more time and for Parky to shape the squad how he wants it. We're unbeaten this season in all competitions over 90 minutes and being difficult to beat is half the battle, but of course we need to improve. What's so unfair about biting your tongue, giving him the benefit of the doubt and assessing where we are after 10 games? Do these kind of threads help anyone? In any case, what's the calibre of manager we can hope to attract if the previous one is hounded out of the club a couple of games into the season?

We are going to Oxford and we are going to WIN.

I find many views on here laughable myself. There's undoubtedly a large contingent on here who can't wait to gleefully write 'I told you so' when things don't go our way, because their own profile is more important than the success of the club. Every day there's a new Parkinson thread which says the same thing as the one that was posted yesterday, but it's a competition over who can be the most upset or the most outraged. They don't see any positives in the club or try to understand any of the challenges it faces in 2020, and create petty contradictory caricatures of everyone associated with it.

I defend my views with facts and statistics. I am entitled to do so. I don't think it's unreasonable to point out that our form did improve last season and there was a significant period of time when it was the best in the division. It serves as evidence that it can provide a baseline from which we can improve, given a little more time and for Parky to shape the squad how he wants it. We're unbeaten this season in all competitions over 90 minutes and being difficult to beat is half the battle, but of course we need to improve. What's so unfair about biting your tongue, giving him the benefit of the doubt and assessing where we are after 10 games? Do these kind of threads help anyone? In any case, what's the calibre of manager we can hope to attract if the previous one is hounded out of the club a couple of games into the season?

The sad thing is that I see progress being made in the building of the squad but I have seen zero progress being made in Parkinson’s match day performances.

The evidence in front of my eyes suggests that his decision making before and during games is our weakest link.

The sad thing is that I see progress being made in the building of the squad but I have seen zero progress being made in Parkinson’s match day performances.

The evidence in front of my eyes suggests that his decision making before and during games is our weakest link.
Really? you see that? 😳 Do you also see dead people?

BULLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT! The last thing on my f***ing mind is too say I f***ing told you so to any fucka on here! I just want my club to progress not f***ing regress like we are under this buffoon and his shit stain ex chairman!
He's not hapless. Might not be the best but not hapless. We only lost 3 of our last 18 games last season and we had the second best form this calendar year, behind Oxford. If you think that is hapless you are entitled.
Not saying I'm happy, but try to be reasonable.
He extremely hapless!

Last edited:
Did we dominate today?

BULLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT! The last thing on my f***ing mind is too say I f***ing told you so to any fucka on here! I just want my club to progress not f***ing regress like we are under this buffoon and his shit stain ex chairman!

He extremely hapless!
Why?

Last edited:

He extremely hapless!
You reckon the last thing on your mind is to say I told you so, yet you were posting negative shit at half time today ffs. At least let the game end, or even a bit of the season before you rush in with your negative shyte

You reckon the last thing on your mind is to say I told you so, yet you were posting negative shit at half time today ffs. At least let the game end, or even a bit of the season before you rush in with your negative shyte
Aye, but show me one time I’ve said I told you so?!?!?! 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back