I wanted him gone before he started, but after Saturday

Next three games are fairly tricky. If we do well in them, then he'll deserve longer to see if he can keep it up and get us promoted. If we do shite then it will prove he's out of his depth. We need to go up, and we can't afford to take the risk of the play offs, so I'd want to see us looking impressive against Oxford, Peterborough and Charlton. Realistically I'd like to see at least 5 points from the next 3, and then get some consistency against the "lesser" sides

We need to boycoutt the coming home games in protest... 😎 Oh aye.. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Next three games are fairly tricky. If we do well in them, then he'll deserve longer to see if he can keep it up and get us promoted. If we do shite then it will prove he's out of his depth. We need to go up, and we can't afford to take the risk of the play offs, so I'd want to see us looking impressive against Oxford, Peterborough and Charlton. Realistically I'd like to see at least 5 points from the next 3, and then get some consistency against the "lesser" sides
5 points 😳 lucky if we get 3!

Last edited:
We need to boycoutt the coming home games in protest... 😎 Oh aye.. 🤦🏼‍♂️

5 points 😳 lucky if we get 3!

Not saying I expect 5 mate! But aye, against 3 sides we should be looking to compete with and ultimately finish ahead of, I'd be content if we win one and draw 2, as long as the performances are good. Win 2 and slip up in 1 I could live with and would still think it had set us up pretty well for a kinder looking run of fixtures. Less than that though and I'll be thinking we're not going to be great against the good sides, we've already shown we're still likely to slip up against the shit sides, so I'd be questioning why we're persisting with him

Safc fans are no different to other fans and by that I mean fickle as fuck. I never wanted him here and his first couple of months I thought I was right in that opinion.

Then after December for 6 weeks we looked a different team and looked decent and my opinion changed. But that Bristol Rovers away game last season and his inability or courage to play the young lads who have been excellent in pre season i want him out again

But if we win the next 5 games then my opinion will change again just like the majority of fans

Back